• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Not weird, but I like that Ben's tweets are now displayed on the right side of the page below the 'Members Online Now'. Especially as someone that does not have twitter, it is cool to see.

I view this site on my iPad and every time I log onto the front page... It loads but it acts like it loads without any CSS styling. It's only the front page.

This has happened 3x to me over the last 20 mins, I hit the "new post" button and I'm directed away from the site into some women's health website feature Dr Oz. Weird. I'll try to grab a screen shot the next time it happens

This keeps happening to me right now. I click on the navigation links at the top or the bottom of a thread and it takes me off site. One was 'gotomeetings' or some such, which seemed to be advertising on the site, so i thought i just clicked on the wrong spot. But no. Can't remember what the other one was, i closed it immediately.

Can we do something about the Scion video ad that auto plays whenever I look at a new page?

The Verizon ad auto plays as well.

One of the ads (I'm not sure which one) keeps breaking my flash plugin when I use Firefox.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

New twitter/instagram display seems to be making the page loads much slower for me. Any chance I can disable that?

The keyboard for android seems to dissappear/lose functionality frequently

We're running into some database problems. I'm going to attempt to repair them early in the morning and that should resolve most of the issues.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."