• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wizards lose to the Sixers, score just 79 points (again), and Wall channels his inner Kobe, going 6-24. They're going below .500 at this rate.

Knew McGary would be good, he was the best player on those Michigan teams.

Westbrook's triple dubs come in 2 of 3 losses where the dude is shooting 40-50 times if you are counting free throw attempts. Who the hell shoots that many times a game?

Westbrick has shot 70 times in 2 games(on terrible %). His numbers are impressive but I bet his usage is other worldly.

Russell fucking Westbrook give him the mvp.

I love Russ, but are you kidding here? Have you seen the obscene number of shots and usage he's been putting up?

jlccs.gif

Everyone in the NBA is getting injured, this is nuts. Cavs gotta stay healthy.

Will Harden get assessed a flagrant 2 and suspended 1 game ala Wade on Sessions in 2012?

From http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland...lse&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

1. A number of Cavs players left Toyota Center shaking their heads and grumbling about James Harden’s karate kick at LeBron James’ crotch. They generally believed the kick was intentional, and although Harden may not have been aiming at James’ goods, the fact is that’s where his Nike landed.

2. If Harden is assessed a flagrant-2 and ejected, as a number of Cavs players believe should’ve happened, this game obviously could’ve turned out much differently. “I thought it was dirty,” J.R. Smith said.

3. The play was sort of similar to Dwyane Wade’s high leg kick on Ramon Sessions a few years ago. Wade was suspended one game for it and I wouldn’t be surprised if Harden gets the same punishment. But as Charles Barkley once said, “That don’t make it hurt no less.”

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."