• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 60 | Cavs (37-22) @ Pacers (23-34) | February 27, 2015 | 7:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Maybe you don't seem to understand my points. Kevin Love is an allstar and isn't being treated as such. When we have LeBron and Ky out Love should constantly get the ball, period. What don't you get?

How do you have your two other star players out and still don't run the offense through Love? Help me understand Blatt.

They did run a lot of balls through him. He has the second most shots taken in the game and is the second best scorer.
When you play with a team where no one else is any threat, defenders can double up or play very close and aggressive with the one player that does, and it gets really hard to get him looks.
Especially when Mike Miller is the one who makes the entry passes and JJ needs to dribble or screen or run.
Basketball is a bit more complicated than "Give guy X the ball". Getting the ball to your designated player is work all by itself, and when you have shit players out there it becomes very hard.
Love is not a PG or a SG, to get him balls you need to run plays, you can't just give him the ball and have him go coast to coast. And when your team can't pass or dribble or screen or run or shoot, running plays becomes very hard, and the D can prevent love from getting the ball, or make him get the ball in a bad position almost every trip.

They did run a lot of balls through him. He has the second most shots taken in the game and is the second best scorer.
When you play with a team where no one else is any threat, defenders can double up or play very close and aggressive with the one player that does, and it gets really hard to get him looks.
Especially when Mike Miller is the one who makes the entry passes and JJ needs to dribble or screen or run.
Basketball is a bit more complicated than "Give guy X the ball". Getting the ball to your designated player is work all by itself, and when you have shit players out there it becomes very hard.
Love is not a PG or a SG, to get him balls you need to run plays, you can't just give him the ball and have him go coast to coast. And when your team can't pass or dribble or screen or run or shoot, running plays becomes very hard, and the D can prevent love from getting the ball, or make him get the ball in a bad position almost every trip.
I watched the game (stream wasn't turrible) and just finished reading this game thread, it was worth it all to see Delly RIP that 'bound from West! I LMFAOROTF

Not even surprised or disappointed we lost this one.

Without the intend to criticize anyone from the Cavs organization (just a simple fact):

How do you expect do win a single NBA game (doesn't matter who the opponent is) with Delly/Jones/Miller/Perk combining for 94 minutes?
Answer: Impossible!

1. We lost to the Pacers when LeBron was playing and Love was out.
2. Go take every other team in the NBA, remove their two best players, and tell me how many of them beat the Pacers at home last night?

The answer is going to be I'm not sure you can say with 100% confidence any of the other teams wins that game.
ATL maybe because they spread their scoring out more?

Love didn't have a good shooting game, but we REALLY need a backup PG before we complain about Love without Kyrie/LeBron there to get him shots. Delly is a great backup PG as long as he's got Kyrie or LeBron to run the offense, but we couldn't get an easy shot with him running point. Ball movement was atrocious.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."