• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Forum?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do We Want A Seperate Browns Forum?

• No, things are fine just the way they are

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • Yes, I'll donate to make it happen

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Yes, but lets wait till after the new year.

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
Really would love to see the forum up for the draft. Any updates Ben? Need more donations to get it done? Let us know.

Can we get the RCF Browns logos updated with the new sideways helmet and little dawg?
Ben will need to be extra careful to get the right font and shade of orange.
This stuff takes time, it can't just be done over night.

Every day the Browns forum isn't up is a day I cant live without in depth conversations about the McCown signing.

Any updates?

The franchise remains in a total slow news month while the website remains very close to launch, but I honestly have no idea if the team I recruited a year ago still wants to blog. I'm too busy to do the work I did last summer over again at the moment.

Look at Phills/Surge running off with those free blue names like taking candy from a baby...congrats you two. :alc:

Yeah, honestly, this is completely fine right now. I am sure if news starts picking up with Manziel/we make some crazy moves during the draft, it will get pushed along for the season. Especially if things are looking good for 2016.

I WANT MY BROWNS FORUM

tumblr_ltdjn8vtcg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I'm looking for a new Browns forum to call home so I'll gladly kick in some cash to get this baby running.

I'm looking for a new Browns forum to call home so I'll gladly kick in some cash to get this baby running.
I dont think money is the issue. I get the sense that the site requires hundreds of hours of man power that the staff does not have. I think the initial idea was outstanding, but that the project has proved to be way more work than Ben and company realized. I think they said it would be up "soon" but I dont get the sense they are ready to announce a date. The OBR will be the biggest competition, and over time I am sure the site can steal away some of thier younger members if run right.

I dont think money is the issue. I get the sense that the site requires hundreds of hours of man power that the staff does not have. I think the initial idea was outstanding, but that the project has proved to be way more work than Ben and company realized. I think they said it would be up "soon" but I dont get the sense they are ready to announce a date. The OBR will be the biggest competition, and over time I am sure the site can steal away some of thier younger members if run right.

I'm one of those people who are coming from the OBR so I get that. You won't get the nutjobs and the guys who seemingly are one step away from posting on Stormfront over there, but there are people who know their stuff football-wise who will gladly look for another legit Browns board if it comes into play.

there are people who know their stuff football-wise who will gladly look for another legit Browns board if it comes into play.

I think you're completely correct. It seems like legitimate football discussion/Browns discussion gets in the way of the inside jokes... I just lurk there, but there are even a few prominent posters I'd put on ignore if I could. Like YBD. :chuckle:

This all fell apart when I wasn't named moderator.

tumblr_nbjpaoB0WO1sxwoyuo4_400.png

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."