• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Adding to Game Day Experience

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I think a Paul Brown logo could have been well done. Not like the draft someone drew, but a basic silhouette with a hat on could have been very cool.

As is, they should have made it Butch Davis because he's the closest thing to a legend the Browns have had since they came back and he went like .450

New helmet looks great. I think the brown stripe is wider in the new logo though. See gif below

http://i.imgur.com/FY9ClaL.gif

Good catch. This is the old helmet from the "front".. Looks like the stripe will reach the outside of that middle part connecting the facemask to the helmet.

When you put the two next to each other, I really do actually like the brown facemask. I feel like the Brown there meshes better because before, the stripe was the only "brown" color on the helmet.

When you put the two next to each other, I really do actually like the brown facemask

That was my exact thinking. I haven't seen them next to each other, only by itself, and I didn't like it.

Has there been any confirmation yet as to whether the weiner dog races will be brought back?

So how many millimeters wider is that stripe on the helmet?

Has there been any confirmation yet as to whether the weiner dog races will be brought back?
Heard they are being radically changed to chihuahua races...

Heard they are being radically changed to chihuahua races...

d3ccb33f64f7f10b7cae2629cd21a264_650x.jpg

No clue what they'll do with the jerseys here but the mention of "gun metal" was interesting. It does seem to mesh nicely with the brown and brighter orange.

I'm sure some people will hate this color addition but it could be cool.....if done right.

browns-gun-metal.jpg
Huge fan of these, nicely done.

Simple, sleek, clean, yet eye-catching.

Some of my favorites so far, to be honest. New, yet safe. The only thing I can see some people taking issue with (not me, personally) is the removal of the striped sleeves.

Brown, orange, and silver grey highlights, huh? Were they inspired by Weeden's pubes?

Not sure if real. Someone with the eye, please let us know if this is photoshopped.. Looks like the new helmet, with a matte finish.

7XFvOWF.jpg

Not sure if real. Someone with the eye, please let us know if this is photoshopped.. Looks like the new helmet, with a matte finish.

7XFvOWF.jpg

the font on the bumper is last years font. Must be a homemade helmet by a fan

nfl_browns_years_cr_600x400.jpg

That new orange looks obnoxious. Hope it ends up looking better in real life.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."