• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I love you Lebron, plus please - for your sake - improve your free throw shooting. Come playoff time, it could come down to free throws, and it would be tragic if he couldn't hit some really important ones down the stretch that ended up costing us.

Lebron was gassed. When he gets like that stupid plays happen like the turnovers, bricked ft's, over dribbling, bad shots.

That's when the coach has to step in IMO and get Lebron off the ball or find a way to work Love into the game in the post. Even if we had won its not a sustainable formula with all the ISO. Have to actually run an offense in tight games.

Harden is a good player, but very overrated. Playoff time, they will be out quick against anyone good.

Wow.

We all just watched Harden go toe-to-toe with the best player in the league and he's overrated? Calling him good is an understatement, he's easily been one of the best five players in the league this year. The Rockets have managed to go 19-8 without Dwight Howard in the lineup with some impressive wins in that stretch (Dallas x2, LAC, Memphis, Phoenix x2, Chicago, Toronto).

His nonstop basket assaults and ability to sell contact isn't fun to watch, but it's brutally effective and powers everything the Rockets do on offense. It's not like he's a selfish player as well, he might have the best vision of any shooting guard in the league. LeBron's the only other player that can skip a pass better over an overloaded side of the court to a wide-open shooter. Watching Harden run the pick-and-roll is a sight as well, he finds cutters and shooters through lanes with some uncanny passes that make you rewind the game.

I don't know how anyone watches a player score 33 points on 18 shots while holding his counterpart to 8 points in 51 minutes and comes away thinking he's not as good as advertised. Cheap shot aside, James Harden played a hell of a game tonight.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trick-off

trick-off
Taking care of personal on the down low, when you should be doing other things.
Mike should have been at work, but he was tricking off at the mall.
by Jeff December 18, 2003

Maybe LeBron is acknowledging he was worrying too much about the MVP personal battle rather than team success? If so, I actually really appreciate the gesture from him. If even he knows he was doing it, you can bet he will make it a habit to avoid that in the future.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trick-off

trick-off
Taking care of personal on the down low, when you should be doing other things.
Mike should have been at work, but he was tricking off at the mall.
by Jeff December 18, 2003

Maybe LeBron is acknowledging he was worrying too much about the MVP personal battle rather than team success? If so, I actually really appreciate the gesture from him. If even he knows he was doing it, you can bet he will make it a habit to avoid that i

Hope your right. Lol at some of the other urban definitions. Id assume hed be smart enough to not be publicly referring to some side chick...although, he did orchestrate the decision...

Wow.

We all just watched Harden go toe-to-toe with the best player in the league and he's overrated? Calling him good is an understatement, he's easily been one of the best five players in the league this year. The Rockets have managed to go 19-8 without Dwight Howard in the lineup with some impressive wins in that stretch (Dallas x2, LAC, Memphis, Phoenix x2, Chicago, Toronto).

His nonstop basket assaults and ability to sell contact isn't fun to watch, but it's brutally effective and powers everything the Rockets do on offense. It's not like he's a selfish player as well, he might have the best vision of any shooting guard in the league. LeBron's the only other player that can skip a pass better over an overloaded side of the court to a wide-open shooter. Watching Harden run the pick-and-roll is a sight as well, he finds cutters and shooters through lanes with some uncanny passes that make you rewind the game.

I don't know how anyone watches a player score 33 points on 18 shots while holding his counterpart to 8 points in 51 minutes and comes away thinking he's not as good as advertised. Cheap shot aside, James Harden played a hell of a game tonight.

Did you watch the game? He got dominated when not as good as he could be lebron played him. He also flopped his way to those points through fake "fouls". He made a few shots, but was mostly a completely overrated player who got bs calls he didn't deserve. I hadn't watched Harden much at all, but I had no idea he played this kind of "game". I have zero respect for players that play garbage ball.

Game could have gone either way. High probability we win if LeBron hits both free throws as he should.

These are pretty indisputable statements IMO. Here's another one: pretty meaningless game. Regular season game on March 1 with neither team healthy. Ultimately inconsequential. Low probability we see the Rockets in the playoffs for obvious reasons.

Game could have gone either way. High probability we win if LeBron hits both free throws as he should.

These are pretty indisputable statements IMO. Here's another one: pretty meaningless game. Regular season game on March 1 with neither team healthy. Ultimately inconsequential. Low probability we see the Rockets in the playoffs for obvious reasons.
Yeah I was pretty pissed for a couple hours after the game. But at the end of the day, we are true contenders, and the Rockets are a 1st round exit. Fuck em, who cares.

Harden? Puh-lease. Dude benefits more than anyone from the superstar treatment he gets because of the narrative the NBA has written for him. He's a manufactured superstar if I've ever seen it.

Its very telling how the best part of his game is the insane amount of times he gets foul calls. I'm not saying he isn't a good player or never gets legitimately fouled, but to think he can get called for more fouls than the entire team he plays against is a fucking fix if I've ever seen it. Especially against a team that actually gets a respectable amount of foul calls themselves.

He also has something like 100+ more foul attempts than anyone else in the league at present and way more than the average for a superstar as well. And I know all stars get special treatment but the NBA is elevating his game way beyond what it would be if he even got just average foul calls for a star because his shot % is really rather low.

The amount of disrespect Harden is getting in here is, uh, staggering.

I hate to break it to some in here, but drawing fouls is a skill. It's a skill that ALL of the best players in the game have, but Harden is easily the best at it today. They all do it. Of course, if you think the game is fixed, then no amount of logic will change your mind because to think the game is fixed is illogical.

After having time to cool down from that soul-crushing loss, I don't care too much at the end of the day.

Hard to blame Lebron for anything he does with us once you realize he might be the only chance this city has to win a championship.

I'm sorry Lebron :love heart:

Hope your right. Lol at some of the other urban definitions. Id assume hed be smart enough to not be publicly referring to some side chick...although, he did orchestrate the decision...

According to McMenamin's article it was just a PG way for him to say that he "fucked it up."

The amount of disrespect Harden is getting in here is, uh, staggering.

I hate to break it to some in here, but drawing fouls is a skill. It's a skill that ALL of the best players in the game have, but Harden is easily the best at it today. They all do it. Of course, if you think the game is fixed, then no amount of logic will change your mind because to think the game is fixed is illogical.

1. Why should the disrespect he get be staggering? Harden himself is a disrespectful little shit and thus doesn't deserve any respect for his merits in return. He's a dirty player, and has a terrible personality and is one of the most unlikable players in the entire league. And anything I'm saying right now about him pales in comparison to his actions on the court today by kicking LeBron in the groin.

2. Yes drawing foul calls is a skill and he could be considered legitimately good at it, that still doesn't necessarily rule out that he might be getting preferential treatment even way above every other superstar in the league and that's really saying something. It's like he's getting gifted tons of calls PLUS already being good at drawing fouls so its gotten to the point where things are just ridiculous. The numbers are telling.

Harden is a great player and he had a great game but he should be suspended for kicking the kings jewels.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."