• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Damn it! Nobody wants Dion.

Moving him is my next mission.

So how does week 16 work? Is it this week and next week?

Last edited:
Surge,

Fuck no across the board on that last offer.

That's all.

I'm pretty sure points from the All Star game counts, so you may want to keep your weekend participants in the starting lineup.

I'm pretty sure points from the All Star game counts, so you may want to keep your weekend participants in the starting lineup.
Na, they don't. There was a note on Yahoo this week that All Star Game stats don't count.

Also FYI, next week is a short week too. Games don't start til Thursday.

So we basically had a 3 day week? Seems silly. I like how ESPN handles the All-Star Break - the shortened week before and after are combined.

So, with my playoff push coming down to the last few weeks, i don't think i can afford to wait a week or so for Durant. He is on the block. I care more about overall value than position so anything works, as long as they are currently healthy.

Edit: Replacement(s) found.

Last edited:
Anyone want to make a deal before we wrap this thing up?

Is this the last week for trades? Why did I think that was last week?

Week and a half remaining til playoffs begin. As of right now, first round matchups look like this:

1. Huber v 8. Flyin' Narls
2. SuperSurging v 7. Karma Police
3. Kyp's Hellomabebbes v 6. Scrote Squad
4. Cleveland 76ers-BigE v 5. thesharpMUSTACHES

I've taken some gambles on injured players in deals (Rondo, Durant) and dealt with some other injuries (Davis). Assuming everyone gets healthy, I like my chances with Davis, LBJ, Durant and Kawhi leading the squad. Who are your odds on favorites to take it all?

Rong and Into The Asik sit on the outside, but their playoff hopes remain alive.

I just remain dumbfounded how much I've ping ponged around the standings. Pretty hyped to be knocking on the door of the four seed. For as terrible draft luck as I've had the last two years and still seeded fairly high, one of these years I'm gonna draft an actual good team and aim for the top spot. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."