• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The 2015 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Is it okay to be legit thinking Lindor to be the face of the Indians franchise soon?

i was going to say the Indians need offensive firepower which isn't really Lindor's MO, but then I remembered how godawful our defense is right now. Probably cost us the playoffs last year.

Is it okay to be legit thinking Lindor to be the face of the Indians franchise soon?

i

So the face of the franchise is Corey 'But I AM Smiling' Kluber. I would rather not dump those kinds of responsibilities on a young man like that before he even hits the bigs. I think if Santana can put up the mythical Full Offensive Season he takes that mantle. Hopefully a full season at 1b helps facilitate this.

Hmmm I have a strange love off bad jokes, this might begin to away my opinion of Bruce.

Anyone have instructions on how to buy tickets the season ticket holder presale that started on the 27th? @sgm405

Damn, I feel all of these high ass preseason rankings are just going to be a let down later on..

I feel we will be good and battle for the playoffs all season, but people are talking WS? :disdain (9):

Can't wait to get this shit started!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."