• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Matthew Dellavedova

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
LEAVE MY DELLY TRELLY ALONE!!

You will all be chewing your proverbial akubras after game 7 against GS after OT when Delly dunks for the win on top of Bogut with the buzzer, inbound fed by MozGod on Blatt's play.

Mark it. You've read it here first

LEAVE MY DELLY TRELLY ALONE!!

You will all be chewing your proverbial akubras after game 7 against GS after OT when Delly dunks for the win on top of Bogut with the buzzer, inbound fed by MozGod on Blatt's play.

Mark it. You've read it here first

Whatever you're on- pass some over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pheadras sent me to a dictionary for the first time in a long time. Tip of the akubra to you, new fella! That prediction takes a healthy pair of bloomin' onions!

Doubters will chunder a pavement pizza and get their budgie smugglers in a knot that's for sure. Stone the crows they're a bunch of namby pamby pillow biters who'll stick to their option like a tick on a Rams balls!#

#just for reference no one ever uses such vernacular in real life

Cobber, are your ears painted on? You must be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Blatt needs to stop being a big girls blouse and give a fair shake to the sauce bottle and Bob is your uncle. At the moment they couldn't even organise a bucket of sand in the desert. Blimey.

For this Cat's pyjamas Cavs team not to cark it, Y'all need to stop carrying on like a pork chop. Chucking a wobbly is just dropping a clanger at this point of the season.

Cobber, are your ears painted on? You must be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Blatt needs to stop being a big girls blouse and give a fair shake to the sauce bottle and Bob is your uncle. At the moment they couldn't even organise a bucket of sand in the desert. Blimey.

For this Cat's pyjamas Cavs team not to cark it, Y'all need to stop carrying on like a pork chop. Chucking a wobbly is just dropping a clanger at this point of the season.

Jingos cobber, the septics on this site won't have a clue what you're on about

Where have you been all my life

Where have you been all my life
Carlton Blues | Cleveland Cavaliers | MelbourneVictory

You can't support the Cavs and Carlton...not right...thats like following the Yankees and the Cavs...it is inherently wrong

Fair dinkum! As mean as cat's piss for a conch like Delly, who's usually worth bottling. Reckon the lot can gargle bush oysters for all the effort that the dipsticks put in to giving Delly the flick. No consideration of his grouse play and rip snorter team effort. We'd have been stonkered in some games without his hard graft, when all the show ponies went titsup . Blatt is clearly spewin that Delly is getting the raw prawn when all these toss pots piss into the wind. Deadset they spit the dummy faster than a pommy running from a bath. If'n all they do is navel gaze and have a squizz at the numbers then they're as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. It's all whinge, mate and youse can bet that they think tickets of themselves. If it's not Delly then it'll be tall poppies for someone else. I reckon Delly should forget about the wowsers and rack off after the next game for a knee trembler, these blokes will come a gutser no worries!

This thread got really good really fast.

Now time to dust off my favorite movie set in Australia, Sirens.

Not to watch the whole mess mind you. Just a quick focused loop of a few choice scenes.

I'm gonna go watch Crocodile Dundee.

That's about what I can contribute to all this.

Hey Hollywood, REBOOT FUCKING CROCODILE DUNDEE INSTEAD OF THE SAME SUPERHERO MOVIES THAT WERE JUST OUT LESS THAN 10 YEARS AGO.

I don't think it had a US release, but Two the debut movie of Heath Ledger and Rose Byrne is a true classic of Aussie slang and humour. These two short clips show first the planning of a bank robbery and the implementation of said plan.
Well worth the 10 minutes investment if you haven't seen it.

http://aso.gov.au/titles/features/two-hands/clip2/

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9zz4Hb8h0o
I need to visit Perth again. Please, anyone, tell me just how Delly "Lost" the Rockets game.
2:1 Assist/TO and second best (Starters) +/-

Uck, Format sucked. How the hell do you edit/delete? smh

Never mind. /Ana-Rosana-Dana Voice

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."