• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Playoff Positioning

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Taking care of Toronto tomorrow will go a long way in the playoff positioning race.

Wizards are awful, hope we get to sweet them in the playoffs.

Seriously though how can they not beat a Rose/Butler/Taj -less Bulls team. Embarrassing. I remember a months ago when Wizards fans said they didn't see us as a threat :chuckle:

Yes. Not giving up easy games would have also been quite helpful, but this is a must win.

It would be big if we can hold the 3-1 series tiebreaker against Toronto, not to mention that including tomorrow's game the Raps could very realistically go 2-5 in their next 7 (they play @ OKC, @ SA, POR, @ IND on a back-to-back.)

I almost feel like a part of me wants to finish 4th so we can see the Wizards in the first round (assuming they can hold 5th place) and sweep them nice and early. But then I think, "who cares, really?". We have to beat them all eventually, whoever we get we get. As much as I'd like to finish 2nd, I won't be disappointed if we don't get there. I feel confident that irrespective of the opponent, we'll give any team a flipping hard time in 7 games.

I defecate in the general direction of the Hawks.

That is all.

Well boys, it's that time of year again. The classic deadly March schedule for the Cavs…

3/3 v Boston
3/4 @ Toronto
3/6 @ Atlanta
3/7 v Phoenix
3/10 @ Dallas
3/12 @ San Antonio
3/15 @ Orlando
3/16 @ Miami
3/18 v Brooklyn
3/20 v Indiana
3/22 @ Milwaukee
3/25 @ Memphis
3/27 @ Brooklyn
3/29 @ Philadelphia

Note: Bolded games are against teams over .500 (except for Indiana, which I feel will be tough because Paul George is likely to be back and we've already lost twice to them) and underlined games are against teams on the second night of a back to back.

I'm expecting somewhere around 10-4 for the rest of March.

Whoa. 10-4 is optimistic.

We need to rip the Pacers a new one next time out, just to learn them a lesson...

Whoa. 10-4 is optimistic.

We need to rip the Pacers a new one next time out, just to learn them a lesson...

I think it's about right.

Toronto is 5-5 and it helps that back to back but after a rest blow out.

Wins Boston
Toronto (back to back but rested, Toronto is treading water)
Dallas
Orl
Miami
Brooklyn
Indiana
Milwaukee
Brooklyn
Philly

That's 9 games that are winnable to make 10. I don't see why tonight shouldn't carry into tomorrow with rest. After Dallas I suppose is the most iffy. Every other game is winnable the way they are playing. Don't see why not to be optimistic.

And the Pacers simply will not win again.

Second seed, fuckers.

cripwalk.gif

Can't wait to play the Hawks. Going to be an ECF preview.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."