• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
I didn't see him on the bench for most of the fourth quarter, but I was at the game and might have missed him. Hopefully he left to get some extra rest.

Love has become my favorite current Cav player, he just does so many different things to help this team win, of course he could be used better in the offense, but that's coming a little at a time.

Every team has sets where a big has the ball at the top of the key and most of the time, the defender can back-off all the way to the foul line, clogging the middle, Love having to be covered so far away from the basket is a very under-appreciated part of our offense, it gives everyone else so much more room to drive, leads to so many high percentage shots.

That's good if it's food poisoning from a recovery aspect though. He should pretty much be fine today.

I think Kevin would benefit from a "2 week rest in Miami" ala LeBron. He is very skilled in the post but kinda lacks strength to move defenders.

After Dion was traded, there needed to be another thread for game by game overreaction.

Can you do that Nastynate's "tough game list" analysis you did for TT with Love instead? That could really set this thread back off.

Can you do that Nastynate's "tough game list" analysis you did for TT with Love instead? That could really set this thread back off.

Same teams, or should I include games vs playoff contending teams in general, cause he left out a lot of quality opponents (Washington, Milwaukee, Phoenix, New Orleans)

Same teams, or should I include games vs playoff contending teams in general, cause he left out a lot of quality opponents (Washington, Milwaukee, Phoenix, New Orleans)

Its cool to add other good teams, but then we can't compare your 2 analyses.

Love to Boston (or anywhere else) is not happening. He's staying here.

Love said something the other day about how, once LeBron reached out to him, that was it for deciding where to go to in the Minnesota trade.

Who is luring Love to Boston? Isaiah Thomas? lol

Keep dreaming Celtics and Pro Basketball Talk. That outlet, Pro Basketball Talk, is the same one that tried to come up with some silly scenario where the Love trade might not go through because of some supposed secret agreement.

We all know how that worked out.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."