• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Without Harden, the Rockets only drew 13 fouls. Hahahahahaha. If you want proof of Harden's style of play, that's all you need to look at.

No wonder Knick fans are hated. These fools have a thread about trading for cousins and a lot say no and somehow these clowns think giving up the 1st pick is too much. Some say the 1st pick for cousins/mclemore. Had a good laugh in there.

No wonder Knick fans are hated. These fools have a thread about trading for cousins and a lot say no and somehow these clowns think giving up the 1st pick is too much. Some say the 1st pick for cousins/mclemore. Had a good laugh in there.

I wouldn't trade the Knicks pick for Boogie and I love his game.

TYLER ZELLER GAME WINNER!!

:alc:

Naturally, the only choice Russell Westbrook has after literally getting his face broken is to put a band-aid on it then come back and triple double with 30+ points.

Naturally, the only choice Russell Westbrook has after literally getting his face broken is to put a band-aid on it then come back and triple double with 30+ points.

People will still find a way to hate on him

Final tally for Westbrook: 49 pts, 16 rebs, and 10 assists.

Four straight triple doubles

I'm glad the general population is finally coming around on Westbrook. Dude is absolutely an elite player. On top of that, he's just a blast to watch.

I'm glad the general population is finally coming around on Westbrook. Dude is absolutely an elite player. On top of that, he's just a blast to watch.

Love his old school attitude and the fact he didn't change his game when clowns were saying he shoots to much.

Karma came knocking for James Harden tonight.

With 6.4 seconds left and the score tied at 100, he was driving to the hoop for a go-ahead layup and got whacked across the arm. The refs didn't blow the whistle and Harden was pissed.

On the ensuing possession, Marc Gasol made the game winning jump shot.

About time Harden doesn't get the benefit of the officials.

Karma came knocking for James Harden tonight.

With 6.4 seconds left and the score tied at 100, he was driving to the hoop for a go-ahead layup and got whacked across the arm. The refs didn't blow the whistle and Harden was pissed.

On the ensuing possession, Marc Gasol made the game winning jump shot.

About time Harden doesn't get the benefit of the officials.
Glorious.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."