• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Picked up Crazy Louie Amundson...watch out!

Big week for some. That 8 spot has like 4 teams fighting for it.
Yeah I'm afraid my efforts might fall a week or two short, but I'll go down swinging. CCF and Narls are essentially in a playoff match this week.

How many people had Shved claimed on waivers?
I'm gonna guess basically the whole league still in contention.

I know I got beat out.

And damn you, you got Marvin Williams. I gotta wake up earlier.

If I hold on this week I will have went 5-2-1 over the last 8 matchups, and the two losses were the (IMO) silly all-star-affected weeks. Considering how badly my team got hit by injuries, I'm at least happy I finished strong.

Dear lord, I'm and offensive rebound and three pointer away from making the playoffs and Byron Scott wont put his starters back in because he is tanking...

Edit: GRAGLEFRAGGLESHITTYTITTY

If i had won 11-3 instead of 10-4 i would have gained 4 games on Narls, Asik, and Rong. This would have been a 4 way tie for 8th, and yahoo uses the best record in the last week as the tiebreaker, meaning i would have won it. Alas, the rally falls one game short.

I believe Asik will be crowned the victor of the 3 way tie because he had the highest score in week 19.

Good luck, ya bastard...

Last edited:
I'd rank my roster in the bottom 5 but somehow I've risen to the #5 seed. First round fodder!

Yeah, I was watching that 3-way tie for the last spot- Narl vs CCF- a classic RCF matchup. The tiebreaker apparently breaks down according to the L column- they ended w/ same win% and had tied 7-7 during regular season, but Narl had less in the loss column. Ron also tied that win%, and even matched CCF in the loss column, but had lost to CCF during regular season. And goat immediately behind.

Thanks for playing everybody, and keeping active til the end- I know it's tempting to blow it all up at times, but you didn't and that's what keeps this league 2 steps above the reg.

I had it set to Lock Teams for teams that didn't make the playoffs to protect the integrity of the actual playoff series (that may or may not be a good idea, since there is some incentive to keep playing to protect your win% to the end). We'll see how that works out. Meanwhile, the rest can return to Regular Life. (lucky :cha (89):)

Congrats to those who made it. Play well and good luck.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."