• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Official Hip Hop Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Big Sean new album has a lot of catchy songs

Heading to my 3rd Tech N9ne show tonight in Australia (he's doing an Australia and New Zealand tour at the moment) and I'm way too hyped! Thought I'd leave this here for those who have never seen a live Tech show before:

Anyone peep the new Cannibal Ox?

Tried but just can't listen to it, it's just a weak attempt and recreating The Cold Vein. Beats made me ZzzzZZzz.

FaShawn's new album is fucking insane.

Heading to my 3rd Tech N9ne show tonight in Australia (he's doing an Australia and New Zealand tour at the moment) and I'm way too hyped! Thought I'd leave this here for those who have never seen a live Tech show before:

Tech is hands down my favorite rapper of all time. All 6's and 7's is one of my favorite albums ever, also.

Tech is hands down my favorite rapper of all time. All 6's and 7's is one of my favorite albums ever, also.

That's awesome, man! Tech, for me, is hands down the most talented rapper of all time. Bone take the cake for me as far as 'favorites' are concerned on account of their nostalgic and personally sentimental value but purely from an abilities stand point, Tech and Krizz Kaliko are untouchable.

Was another great show last night, too. Not as much energy as the first show I saw 6 or so years back (when Tech and Krizz first blew me away - they were more erratic back then) but still brilliant and full of energy and hype nonetheless. Was an awesome night and another evening that proved that they're the best live performers in rap music!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."