• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bloodborne.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yup, got the same dark souls feels after beating the first boss last night.....and the same dark souls dread when going down those long ladders in the sewer.

I can already tell this is going to be my GOTY.

Yep and best of all I know I am still missing things in the start of the game. i took on that huge guy behind the lower first main road last night and I am not even sure what I got. So DS like there, also the second boss is owning me for the first two tries I am going back fresh and ready soon. I found a new weapon I like and a torch so I am set.. until I get to the third rumored hard as hell third boss.

My friend can't stop talking about this game. He loves it. That's all I know about it though. Sadly, I've been out of the video game loop lately besides TellTale's GOT.

Yeah that is me as I can't say any more praise. No to hate but this game is why I am glad I stuck with Sony.

Yep and best of all I know I am still missing things in the start of the game. i took on that huge guy behind the lower first main road last night and I am not even sure what I got. So DS like there, also the second boss is owning me for the first two tries I am going back fresh and ready soon. I found a new weapon I like and a torch so I am set.. until I get to the third rumored hard as hell third boss.

Yeah, the second boss owned me 5 times last night before I had to take a break. Got SO close the last few times, and wasted a bunch of blood vials in one of the tries :chuckle:.

Might grind in the sewers tonight to a gain a couple levels before trying again.

Yeah, the second boss owned me 5 times last night before I had to take a break. Got SO close the last few times, and wasted a bunch of blood vials in one of the tries :chuckle:.

Might grind in the sewers tonight to a gain a couple levels before trying again.

I beat him on my fifth try and thank god I got over the stupid mistake I made. I was not using my surrounds to my aid. Something hit me though when I beat him. I then understood what this game is about, Something I never played even though I have if that makes sense lol Anyways it is a more a world I feel I lived in. Unlike the Souls game the worlds never made me feel a part of it as much as this one. Fantastic and it ties Mario 3DW for the best current gen exclusive... Not counting the LoU that was a PS3 game heart. Slow Calp to FROM Software for this IMO GoTY.

So pretty sure I know the answer already, is this a game I need to buy?

So pretty sure I know the answer already, is this a game I need to buy?

Best next gen game in my book so far. It's not for everyone, but if you've ever enjoyed any of the souls games it's a must buy. If not, it's a must try at least.

Been stuck on Vicar Amelia for over a week now...really feel like giving up...

You could use that AI exploit online where you leave the game running for twelve hours (gotta suspend your game session and turn off the PS4's power saving options in the Settings), which apparently causes all of the bosses to become retarded and only do one or two moves as opposed to tons. I haven't tried it personally but I've seen videos of it.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/4/8345263/bloodborne-boss-glitch-video-easy

She has a dominant hand she swipes with (can't remember which at the moment). Keep that in mind when dodging. All I did was dodge to the back, hack away when behind her, Sprint back under her when she jumps away. Rinse, repeat, and try not to panic.

So if anyone cares I got past Rom and became a member of the Vilebloods before the battle. I am on the Unseen village true form. Katana and all I am feeling the burn of this place.

She has a dominant hand she swipes with (can't remember which at the moment). Keep that in mind when dodging. All I did was dodge to the back, hack away when behind her, Sprint back under her when she jumps away. Rinse, repeat, and try not to panic.

I feel you are the only one here who gets this game. I hope I am wrong.

So if anyone cares I got past Rom and became a member of the Vilebloods before the battle. I am on the Unseen village true form. Katana and all I am feeling the burn of this place.

In the Nightmare Frontier before dealing with the Unseen Village. Last thing I did was beat Rom and clear Cainhurst.

I still have nightmares about losing to Rom 15+ times.

In the Nightmare Frontier before dealing with the Unseen Village. Last thing I did was beat Rom and clear Cainhurst.

I still have nightmares about losing to Rom 15+ times.

Yeah I fought him like close to ten times then said F it and went to Cainhurst got the Katana leveled up and i helped. I am Nightmare but I want to do everything so I am doing the unseen village and it is handing me a new one.

Finally beat Vicar Amelia last night after 3 weeks of being stuck! I ended up going and beating the Witches of Hemwick (took 2 attempts) and upgrading my Tonitrus to +6 which made things much easier. I think I was level 40 when I beat her. Now cruising through the Forbidden Woods and so happy to not know what comes next :celb (2):

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."