• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Annual RCF NFL Mock Draft

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If this wasn't hiding in the football forum, we would probably fill those last spots pretty quickly. Not that this isn't where it belongs, but I'm sure we can fill the spots.

@Soda How many rounds do we plan on doing? 4 or 5 would be cool imo, but we would pretty much have to start now and it would take us up to the draft to finish anyway. I'm guessing that at least, the first couple rounds probably fly by.

In the past, the interest has waned as the second round goes on.

We've limited it to two these last few years.

In the past, the interest has waned as the second round goes on.

We've limited it to two these last few years.
That's too bad. I was checking back to last years thread and it looked like you guys made it through 3, and planned on starting the 4th but it just stopped there.

As @AZ_ said, we usually lose steam in the 2nd round. I've always been up for going as long as we can, but it just doesn't seem to work.

That said, if we get thru 2 rounds with some time left, I'm in for a 3rd round.

OK all. It's almost April and we've yet to have all teams claimed. If you're a poster who is able to be around here relatively often, I'm officially taking requests for second teams. Please claim one from below:

Buffalo Bills (50)
Seattle Seahawks (63)

Last edited:
I'll take Arizona

How bout them Cowboys for me?

2 more picks up for grabs. Anyone want to take both?

In an effort to get things moving... I'll take one (Seahawks, preferably) or both if necessary.

In an effort to get things moving... I'll take one (Seahawks, preferably) or both if necessary.

Since you already have a pick butting up against the Bills' pick, I gave you the Seahawks.

That leaves one more slot to be claimed.

Buffalo Bills (pick 50)

I'd be happy to do it again. Been pretty busy at work due to not having a full staff.
well that narrows your profession down to either a gigilo or a grand wizard. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."