• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Ticket Questions, Policies, and STH Concerns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone have experience with flash seats? How likely is it to grab a pair of tickets under the asking price? I'm looking at quite a few pairs with the asking price over $100 a ticket but the only bids around $25-30. I was hoping to grab a pair under asking.

Anyone have experience with flash seats? How likely is it to grab a pair of tickets under the asking price? I'm looking at quite a few pairs with the asking price over $100 a ticket but the only bids around $25-30. I was hoping to grab a pair under asking.

Just keep throwing out offers and be patient. Keep an eye on the market which will tell you what they are going for and try to offer and that.

You are one of the latest upgrades available then. My chance was 10 days ago. I didn't go to the in person event, and I just waited until the online one for me (which was this past Tuesday). By that point there wasn't much that was more interesting than what I already have.

I like my package a lot. Then again, I also get guaranteed playoff seats to every other game in my location. Prices weren't bad by round either.

You are one of the latest upgrades available then. My chance was 10 days ago. I didn't go to the in person event, and I just waited until the online one for me (which was this past Tuesday). By that point there wasn't much that was more interesting than what I already have.

I like my package a lot. Then again, I also get guaranteed playoff seats to every other game in my location. Prices weren't bad by round either.

Yeah, I'm guessing you're a half season ticket holder then? The 10 games like myself start the relocation process on Monday.

Yeah, if I didn't live in columbus I wokld have a half or full plan. If half season plans are getting every other playoff game I'm guessing they'll probably just put the 10 gamers into a presale like they did for the opener with limited inventory...who knows.

Was able to upgrade my 10 game package today to section 127, row 8...right behind the Cavs bench. Very excited!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."