• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
No chance Paul turns on Brock. Lesnar, honestly, can't talk either, but unlike Reigns, dude can fucking work.

My wet dream is Lesnar keeps the belt long enough for Steen. There's something so amazing about Steen on the mic that him/Heyman would actually warrant tuning in. How many live segments did Reigns speak during on his build to becoming the "new Cena"? Two? A line a piece? No thank you.

I actually think it's a decent possibility..

1.) Vince always LOVES his big surprises, especially at Mania.

2.) Reigns is going to get booed if/when he wins the belt at Mania and the next night on Raw. No doubts whatsoever.

3.) Lesnar is going to be getting cheered at Mania & the next night on Raw. Again, no doubts.

4.) Lesnar just signed a new multi-year deal. Even if he has the same schedule, he'd have to fight/feud at least 2 different faces per year. He's done Cena & HHH already multiple times. Who else is there? Bryan? Orton? If he turns face, he'd have more options.

5.) As you said, neither Brock nor Reigns can talk, but Brock excels in a backstage/taped promo (Reigns still struggles even in that setting) and Brock can work (Reigns - not so much). Besides, Reigns will be around a lot more than Brock and will need that mouthpiece 100x more than Brock will.

I actually think it's a decent possibility..

1.) Vince always LOVES his big surprises, especially at Mania.

2.) Reigns is going to get booed if/when he wins the belt at Mania and the next night on Raw. No doubts whatsoever.

3.) Lesnar is going to be getting cheered at Mania & the next night on Raw. Again, no doubts.

4.) Lesnar just signed a new multi-year deal. Even if he has the same schedule, he'd have to fight/feud at least 2 different faces per year. He's done Cena & HHH already multiple times. Who else is there? Bryan? Orton? If he turns face, he'd have more options.

5.) As you said, neither Brock nor Reigns can talk, but Brock excels in a backstage/taped promo (Reigns still struggles even in that setting) and Brock can work (Reigns - not so much). Besides, Reigns will be around a lot more than Brock and will need that mouthpiece 100x more than Brock will.
There was also talk of turning Lesnar face. There was a time when writing was more creative. Everything is so obvious now in terms of who is going to win.

I'm pretty sure Paul has publically stated that he returned to the WWE because Lesnar is back, and it's probably the only reason he is sticking around, which is why I can't imagine him turning on Lesnar

If and when he retains the title over Reigns at WM, Brock's next feud should most definitely be Randy Orton, which is more logical than ever now given that a) Brock is resigned to a multi year deal, and b) Orton just turned face.

A David vs Goliath type feud with Daniel Bryan, which should've been this WM's main event, would also be a solid option, but not as great as Orton would be.

The Rock vs Brock at WM 32, with or without the title involved, would also be cool to see. I know this match was rumored last year before The Rock decided to not participate in WM 30 and Brock was paired with Taker instead.

How about this?

Roman loses to brock. Then rollins comes out to cash and roman helps seth win the tittle from brock.

Therefore, turns brock into mega face and turns roman into mega heel. Two birds, one stone.

Question. could Seth Rollins cash in to wrestle Lesnar before the Lesnar vs reigns bout?
or could Reigns beat lesnar then lose the title to Rollins all in the same night?

I have a feeling Lesnar doesnt really get beat but loses the title to one or the other

I think it would be interesting to see Orton take down Rollins and then Rollins beat Reigns for the belt.
Then you have Orton and Lesnar fight on raw or a later ppv to face rollins

Id like to see Bray get coffined and come back with some sort of transformation storyline

None of the ideas mentioned are good ones. Brock Lesnar doesn't work being a part time worker. The title is something that should have the possibility of being defended every night.

The days of Flair being a novelty because he only defended the title in a city every so often are done. Technology is here and it doesn't let them do that anymore. I just wish they had competition that would be able to force their hand. If I were a competitor I'd be going after Ziggler and Daniel Bryan hard. Offering to make them the top face and heel of my company for the next 5 years.

None of the ideas mentioned are good ones. Brock Lesnar doesn't work being a part time worker. The title is something that should have the possibility of being defended every night.

The days of Flair being a novelty because he only defended the title in a city every so often are done. Technology is here and it doesn't let them do that anymore. I just wish they had competition that would be able to force their hand. If I were a competitor I'd be going after Ziggler and Daniel Bryan hard. Offering to make them the top face and heel of my company for the next 5 years.
Im not sure why having or not having the title would determine how often Lesnar wrestles or makes appearances.
his contract and willingness to be involved will determine that.

@Man Called X

May not have been the best idea to make the first two matches feature all the best wrestlers on the card.

Edit: Like I said...probably shouldn't have had that match second. Going to be tough to top that finish.

I think Rollins cashes in the briefcase tonight. Why else put his match with Orton that early?

Last edited:
1427673257419195.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."