• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2K15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Who else plays MyTeam on PS4?
I do. I used to alot more but I haven't played 2k that much in the last couple months. I just started playing again a little bit this week. Problem is it is hard for me to get MT points now after I completed the thing where you beat all the teams.

I noticed though that the value of players went way down in the auction house (except for the old school legends who are ridiculously high). So I sort of wish I waited until now to start playing. Then I could have maximized all the MT I got, and the packs would probably treat me better too because I got nothing but crap in the beginning.

If anyone wants to play on PS4 online my id is ARawd22.

Was bored this afternoon, so I started a franchise and simmed the remaining of LeBron's career (didn't play any games, just managed the roster). I didn't make any big roster moves or anything, I kept the core in tact.

bEAph85.png

Pelicans winning in year one was a total joke. Also, the more years you get into a franchise the more ridiculous it gets with player potential and shit.

Anyways, got one championship. Mozgov and Shumpert both had extreme fall-offs when they got to age 30 which hurt the cause. I'll remember that next time I do this and trade them while they still have value.

Post patch this game is completely unplayable online.

The charges, zig zagging, and the new shot makes this game horrible and 2k doesn't seem to care.

Myteam was fun but the patch and auction house control killed it. All these abnoxious little teenagers took advantage of glitches in my team upon release. Creating far more mt than 2k had expected. It resulted in prices skyrocketing for all the good players. Now that it's patched, limited few have a ton of mt and can buy any team they want. Regular players can finish domination and the challenges....and still not have nearly enough mt to complete collections.

Post patch this game is completely unplayable online.

The charges, zig zagging, and the new shot makes this game horrible and 2k doesn't seem to care.

Myteam was fun but the patch and auction house control killed it. All these abnoxious little teenagers took advantage of glitches in my team upon release. Creating far more mt than 2k had expected. It resulted in prices skyrocketing for all the good players. Now that it's patched, limited few have a ton of mt and can buy any team they want. Regular players can finish domination and the challenges....and still not have nearly enough mt to complete collections.

I had heard the new patch broke the game, finally tried it, it really did break the game even more. I just can't support 2k anymore after the last few releases, everything since 2k11 has been really downhill. Will still pick up 2k16 on sale from a 3rd party, just won't be giving 2k any money.

I had heard the new patch broke the game, finally tried it, it really did break the game even more. I just can't support 2k anymore after the last few releases, everything since 2k11 has been really downhill. Will still pick up 2k16 on sale from a 3rd party, just won't be giving 2k any money.
Thank you! Someone else gets it. I complained about prior games and some fan boy gave me shit. It has so much good stuff but key flaws hurt it from being a top tier franchise. The dollar sales are there and it has 0 competition but if EA ever got behind Live again. It could do some damage.

Gameplay has worsened over the years, due to no competition. 2K is lazy because nobody is going to compete with their game.

I'm hoping the quality has been diminishing because they're focusing on the NFL game with their top programmers :D

Gameplay has worsened over the years, due to no competition. 2K is lazy because nobody is going to compete with their game.

I know 2k's online has never been great but I'm more of an offline player though.

The biggest things for me are;

Pick and Roll ai iq
Forced animations
Lack of coach mode
Shooting, seems like a dice roll at times
GM ai has been pretty bad the last few games.

That's just off the top of my head.

I know 2k's online has never been great but I'm more of an offline player though.

Pick and Roll ai iq
Forced animations
Lack of coach mode

With me its the pick and roll ai and the general offensive spacing. Why have guys stand just in side the 3 point line on the weak side or out to 35 feet

Reactions: KB

Pick and Roll ai iq

Forced animations
Lack of coach mode

Playing as a SF, calling for a screen and running around the pick for an open dunk has been my staple move in nearly my entire "MyCareer" career. That being said, it needs to be fixed - there's no way it should be that easy.

Reactions: KB
Another thing. They literally put an online league mode in the game, but it hasn't worked since month 1. I've tried on a weekly basis to get a league going, and about 8 of us keep getting the same message

Also I'm 99% certain, you cannot switch to an off ball player in this game. I follow the controls, it never does anything.

Just torched the Raptors in game three of the first round with 38 points and 17 rebounds. The team I'm on is the Hawks and we are currently up 3-0 in the series :chuckle:.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."