• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
Do people see LeBron retiring in 5 or 6 years? I wanna see him chase Kareem.

I don't. Think he'll play another 8 years personally. Hoping he gets to lead us to our first couple championships over these next 2-3 years, then slowly fade to the back while Love and Kyrie keep trying to get us even more titles.

Sooo good game tonight I guess?

I'd say so unless you want to tear into him for not scoring 15 points in the 4th off of 0/0 FGs.

k so...why did we lose to the Nets?

I will say, despite not going to him at all in the 4th, Love was used well offensively yet again today.

He:

1) Got meaningful touches in the post, and looked good hitting several shots,
2) Took a couple good mid-range jumpers on flare outs, and
3) Hitting on good looks from three.

When Love is scoring from everywhere on the court the offense is hard to stop. That is except tonight where things just looked craptastic in general. People need to hit their threes.

So are we all in agreeance that by a show of comparison from game 1 to now, Love has at least somewhat improved his defensive tendencies?

Assessing this as a major issue upon acquiring Love, has he improved, or has the acquisition of Timo and Shump nullified his flaws?

Either way, I'm not nearly as concerned about Love's defense since the All Star break as I was in the beginning of the season.

So are we all in agreeance that by a show of comparison from game 1 to now, Love has at least somewhat improved his defensive tendencies?

Assessing this as a major issue upon acquiring Love, has he improved, or has the acquisition of Timo and Shump nullified his flaws?

Either way, I'm not nearly as concerned about Love's defense since the All Star break as I was in the beginning of the season.

By every measure his defense is better. I leave it to others to provide the analytics.

I like his defence now i looked closely when playing the teams like Memphis or Atlanta. At the matchups he didn't get embarrassed by any of the guys like Millsap or Gasol. He might got beaten in a couple of positions but he is not the defensive weakness we thought we got at the trade. Public opinion might still be the same but all the number suggests he's good defencively. I'm really happy about it. Also i think his offence is now integrated in Cavs playing style. Elbow touches, post touches mid range 3pt all there i see in the last games. Going forward these things makes me feel really strongly about his free agency.

I'm sick of hearing all this bullshit. This team is fighting for a championship, for God's sake. Anyone who thinks Kevin Love is engrossed by anything but that is an idiot.

I'm sick of hearing all this bullshit. This team is fighting for a championship, for God's sake. Anyone who thinks Kevin Love is engrossed by anything but that is an idiot.

Money, fame, women, but mostly money. Call me an idiot but I don't think that his cognitive faculties are solely focused on bringing Cleveland a championship. Members on RCF are probably thinking more about championships than he is. I don't know the guy but very few players in the NBA strike me as the obsessed with their work type.

Money, fame, women, but mostly money. Call me an idiot but I don't think that his cognitive faculties are solely focused on bringing Cleveland a championship. Members on RCF are probably thinking more about championships than he is. I don't know the guy but very few players in the NBA strike me as the obsessed with their work type.
To have a body in shape to compete in this league, you have to be pretty obsessive about it. Bench players come to euroleague teams and dominate. They are on a different leve competitively.
Millions of people trying to be good at bball. A few hundred actually are good enough physically and mentally to be here. There is a lot of work behind this.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."