• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The 2015 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
McAllister starts the home opener, House gets the fifth spot.

Swarzak makes the team, Tomlin to AAA
Wait, McAllister for the home opener? Egads. Had a feeling Swarzak would take the last spot, although I don't expect him to hold it long.

hmm. Don't know about everyone else, but I was hoping House got #4. I trust him more than the others who competed. This means we won't see House much in April.

hmm. Don't know about everyone else, but I was hoping House got #4. I trust him more than the others who competed. This means we won't see House much in April.

It's really confusing - they announced McAllister as the starter for the home opener (which would be the 4th starter) but then said he would be in the bullpen and making spot starts at the beginning of the year (because they only need a 5th starter a few times in the first month.)

So it sounds like McAllister will start the home opener, but after that, House will take over the 4th spot in the rotation.

Yeah posted above - but the Indians Mean Tweets video is funny.

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2015/03/30/115551824/video-gifs-indians-read-mean-tweets

kipnistweets_7lew1q7r.gif

- Lonnie Chisenhall ones are amazing, maybe cause he usually gets a lot of shit on here
- The Underwood/Manning one might be the best… #LongDriveCaughtByShortstop
- McAllister dogging on himself is funny too
- Nobody said shit about Brantley (duh)

Someone said Corey Kluber sucks..wut.

Someone said Corey Kluber sucks..wut.

*Raises hand* I was skeptical after a shit spring and then hated him after his first outing was a disaster. Didn't tweet it, though.

Tomlin out 3-4 months with shoulder surgery.

Tomlin out 3-4 months with shoulder surgery.

Tomlin and Floyd out and Salazar scuffling a bit. Not a great start for the rotation.

Not sure how good or bad Minnesota was expected to be but losing Ervin Santana to a 80 games suspension can only hurt them, no? Talk about buyers remorse after just handing him 55 million for 4 years.

Heck of a core that has been built:

C - Yan Gomes - 2021
1B - Carlos Santana - 2017
2B - Jason Kipnis - 2020
3B - Lonnie Chisenhall - 2017
SS - Francisco Lindor - 2021
SS - Jose Ramirez - 2019
LF - Michael Brantley - 2018
SP - Corey Kluber - 2021
SP - Carlos Carrasco - 2020
SP - Trevor Bauer - 2019
SP - Danny Salazar - 2019