• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Donatas Motiejunas (D-Mo)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
25 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in 32 minutes with Dwight Howard back in the line-up. I guess they can co-exist after all. Houston might not be trading D-Mo any time soon...

P.S. That Jusuf Nurkic kid looks pretty darn good. I think he's the future center for the Nuggets, not Mozgov. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mozgov is traded soon.

Nurkic looked great this summer. I would be happy if Denver made either Mozgov or Nurkic available!

I cant even bring myself to post in here.

Watching D-Mo take off... felt like crying the last few weeks man. You could see he was only scratching the surface a few summer leagues ago and his weaknesses were things that would fix themselves with time and experience.

Secondly... the gap is only widening between TT and JV. Noone in their right mind would trade him for TT and Waiters together. He's young Divac with Lakers/Charlotte. Statistically just better than solidly dependable but his IQ on both ends is where he is and will continue to be as instrumental to them being a top 4 team going forward, as Lowry and Derozan are. We'd be much further along today if he were in the middle of the floor for this team.

Houston is trying to win a championship in the same window as the Cavaliers. That makes them very difficult trade partners. Both GMs want the same things right now.

Watching D-Mo take off... felt like crying the last few weeks man. You could see he was only scratching the surface a few summer leagues ago and his weaknesses were things that would fix themselves with time and experience.

Secondly... the gap is only widening between TT and JV. Noone in their right mind would trade him for TT and Waiters together. He's young Divac with Lakers/Charlotte. Statistically just better than solidly dependable but his IQ on both ends is where he is and will continue to be as instrumental to them being a top 4 team going forward, as Lowry and Derozan are. We'd be much further along today if he were in the middle of the floor for this team.

LEAVE_BRITNEY_ALONE!_gif.gif

If we're going down that road....give me Drummond.

Him focusing on the roles he is destined to play, paint protector, lob finisher and board crasher, as he had been doing his 1st 2 years in the league, on this roster feeding off Lebron and Irving and compensating for Love's shortcomings? Yes, please.

Meanwhile Dion is hovering right around the Mendoza scrub line, Varejao is being old, slow and generally ineffective in the role the team needs him for, and TT is doing TT things in preparation for a massive overpay this offseason, all while this roster is careening towards a disastrous 2nd round exit. Griff has some work to do.

Still. I spend more time thinking about how this roster can be improved going forward rather than dwelling on the past. It just isn't productive.

Were you clamoring for a center in general or Dieng in particular? Plus, I thought the Karasev pick was widely praised.

Please get a shotblocker with the second pick: love to get Dieng and Noguiera is intriguing.

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?posts/1611820/

-Dieng also seems to be another big who I think will be considered a steal if he drops as far as predicted. A big who can block shots and hit a jumper are extremely valuable
-If we grab Noel/Len then I'm hoping for Karasev but Glen Rice also seems to have the skillset we are looking for at the 3 (shooting plus athleticism)

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/cavalier-notes-part-5.42354/page-19#post-1610798

Please for the love of God pick a Center with the second 1st rounder: Adams, Noguiera, or Dieng whoever

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/cavalier-notes-part-5.42354/page-22#post-1611788

Motiejunas is out for the season, huge blow for the rockets

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."