• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Ticket Questions, Policies, and STH Concerns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yup, my dad upgraded our package. He's splitting with other people, so we got the whole season. From Loudville down to section 121, row 19!

Can't wait!

I gave my seats up. For me it was less exciting going so much. It started to feel like a job rather than an event. Took the money that would have gone towards it and went and bought a new car instead.

I gave my seats up. For me it was less exciting going so much. It started to feel like a job rather than an event. Took the money that would have gone towards it and went and bought a new car instead.

Whomp whomp....that was a depressing post.

Upgraded my 10-game location yesterday from S133 R11 to S111 R15 (front row of the club level). I'm happy with the move.

Nice, I was at 11am. That process was stressful. As soon as the lady told us to head into the arena people started sprinting. I felt like I was on the hunt for a big screen at Walmart on Black Friday.

Whomp whomp....that was a depressing post.

Not depressing at all, I went from a car that had 209k miles on it to a car with 3k miles on it. It just didn't make a sense to pay the prices they wanted when I can snipe seats off of Flashseats.

Not depressing at all, I went from a car that had 209k miles on it to a car with 3k miles on it. It just didn't make a sense to pay the prices they wanted when I can snipe seats off of Flashseats.

I agree with you there. Flash Seats really does offer the same prices or even lower. The biggest benefit of having a season ticket plan is for playoffs, but with a 10 game package I'm not even sure if we will get tickets. What do you guys think?

I agree with you there. Flash Seats really does offer the same prices or even lower. The biggest benefit of having a season ticket plan is for playoffs, but with a 10 game package I'm not even sure if we will get tickets. What do you guys think?

Throughout the whole process the Cavs said that if I was a season ticket holder that I'd get tickets to the playoffs for this year and that the price would be told before the round and I would be charged after the round was over but the moment I declined to renew for next year they changed the terms on me and said I'd only get tickets if I paid $3200 upfront on April 1st for the entire postseason and I had to agree to it by March 20th. They basically strong armed me out so I will be watching all the playoff games from my home and I have no intention of going to the games and giving them my money.

Throughout the whole process the Cavs said that if I was a season ticket holder that I'd get tickets to the playoffs for this year and that the price would be told before the round and I would be charged after the round was over but the moment I declined to renew for next year they changed the terms on me and said I'd only get tickets if I paid $3200 upfront on April 1st for the entire postseason and I had to agree to it by March 20th. They basically strong armed me out so I will be watching all the playoff games from my home and I have no intention of going to the games and giving them my money.

$3,200? Holy S---, where were your seats?

same
same thing happened to my buddy...they wanted $3,000 up front for his 2 tickets and he said f%^& that and said he will just drop a few hundred if Cavs make the finals instead

I have no problem throwing down the money up front for playoff tickets. I plan on going to every other playoff game and selling the rest. I will get half my money back (or more) by the time June hits.

Crazy not to get playoff tickets people......I got 7 of them to every game.....my total cost is $2200.... Had to pay half up front but who cares.....image how much a finals ticket is alone.......and I paid only an average of $20 a seat

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."