• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Feel bad for OKC. They are going to be irrelevant by 2017.

They know how to rebuild though, so I think they will be fine.

I'm also guessing that they will go all in the next time they have a bunch of great young players.

I was really looking forward to that 1 vs. 8 matchup. First they trade Harden, then trade FOR Dion, and now this. What could have been.

I'm glad the Thunder won't be winning shit.

Zombie Sonics do not deserve anything.

The Orlando Magic honored Shaq last night. This cat GOT me into basketball, not just the NBA. I absolutely loved this man, I had his sneakers, his cds, his movies.

He is the most dominant player in any sport I have seen in my lifetime. He changed the game and he is a true champion. Shame him and Kobe couldn't put their differences aside, they could have won a few more.

The Orlando Magic honored Shaq last night. This cat GOT me into basketball, not just the NBA. I absolutely loved this man, I had his sneakers, his cds, his movies.

He is the most dominant player in any sport I have seen in my lifetime. He changed the game and he is a true champion. Shame him and Kobe couldn't put their differences aside, they could have won a few more.
Shit, what if he stayed in Orlando? We could have went from Shaq & Penny to Shaq & T-Mac...that would have been cool

He wouldn't have won as many titles, though. But still would have been cool.

All credit should go to Morey and (MVP) Harden.

Morey traded for a former lottery pick (Brewer) for just a second rounder, bought in a 2 way All-Star talent in Josh Smith for nothing and has a lottery pick via NOP.

And all of this as just plan B for missing out on Bosh.

I never got how the Raptors' color guy has a Boston accent ?

Spurs and Heat on TNT now. Who do we root for? Or who should we root for?

Spurs for a multitude of reasons.

Why? I think Heat so they move up into sixth if some people don't want to play them in the first round....

Heat are 1.5 games back from Milwaukee.

These announcers are just praising the Heat and said when healthy they are eastern finals team. :chuckle: Okay give it up already they are not a great team anymore... Ugh TNT.

These announcers are just praising the Heat and said when healthy they are eastern finals team. :chuckle: Okay give it up already they are not a great team anymore... Ugh TNT.

Marv Albert and Kevin Harlan are my only favorite people to call games on TNT. Sometimes when Barkley and Ernie do it.

Marv Albert and Kevin Harlan are my only favorite people to call games on TNT. Sometimes when Barkley and Ernie do it.

They are not bad nor do I dislike them but what is this Heat love going around and it is not just them. I for one do not think they would be a lock EC finals team even when healthy. I do like TNT games more than any other national broadcast though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."