• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I enjoy heels too, but it's because being an entertaining heel is soooo much easier than being an entertaining face. Talent shines through much easier when they're heels. And after saying that, it's still hilarious they have Bryan in the mid card again seeing that he had genius cheers and pops as a face, something that is hard to do these days.

It'll be interesting to see what WWE does with a heel Sheamus. I started watching wrestling again back in mid 2011 (summer of Punk, to be exact), and have only seen Sheamus as the corny, stale, boring face that he's been up until now. Last night gave me hope that I can actually enjoy the character. He looks like a scary badass heel and went straight for the top babyfaces in Bryan and Ziggler... hopefully they only continue to make him look strong, rather than pile up losses like some of the other top heels (Wyatt, BNB, etc)

Anyone else find it odd that Brock wanted a rematch of course but when Cena did a open invitation Rusev didnt accept? Instead he fought Goldust. Why wasn't Rusev livid? Got to question the writers here.

Anyone else find it odd that Brock wanted a rematch of course but when Cena did a open invitation Rusev didnt accept? Instead he fought Goldust. Why wasn't Rusev livid? Got to question the writers here.

My guess is that they're ending the Rusev-Cena feud. It's already gone on for multiple PPVs and was getting stale anyway. Give Rusev someone more interesting to fight, especially if you want to make him an actual heel. If he keeps fighting Cena, people are just going to root for Rusev because they're sick of Cena. We saw this at Wrestlemania when people were actually rooting against America because they hate Cena.

If you put Rusev against an actual face that people like, though, he can pretty easily become a solid bad guy.

The announcers mentioned Rusev possibly being the one to accept it before Ambrose came out & quickly/often mentioned him coming for Cena during his match with Goldust.

They also mentioned Ambrose "was the first one out of the back"

I don't think they would've mentioned all that if they didn't plan on him getting his revenge/rematch. I'm guessing they have him biding his time & waiting for the right opportunity.

I think it's time to bring back the European title, haha.

I think it's time to bring back the European title, haha.
Didnt the US belt replace the European belt?

I'd much rather be all in for the Hardcore title. I just think they've gone cheap on the hardware usage. 24/7 Hardcore matches were such good times.

Didnt the US belt replace the European belt?

I'd much rather be all in for the Hardcore title. I just think they've gone cheap on the hardware usage. 24/7 Hardcore matches were such good times.

Made for some of the best moments. I don't think there are any genuine hardcore wrestlers in the WWE anymore. Maybe Dean Ambrose, but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. What I really want is a better set of tag teams. I can see they're trying to build up a lot in NXT, but the main roster tag matches are just "let's throw guys feuding with each other and have a 6 man tag match." I don't really like the Usos, Kidd and Cesaro, New Day, or the Luchadors. They just don't have the charisma of E&C, The Hardy's or the Dudley's. I though Gold/Stardust were great and Luke/Eric were good as well.

The reason US/IC belts are on Cena/bryan, two star faces, is because they want the belts to matter again. I'm all for it. Three important belts >>>> One.

Made for some of the best moments. I don't think there are any genuine hardcore wrestlers in the WWE anymore. Maybe Dean Ambrose, but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. What I really want is a better set of tag teams. I can see they're trying to build up a lot in NXT, but the main roster tag matches are just "let's throw guys feuding with each other and have a 6 man tag match." I don't really like the Usos, Kidd and Cesaro, New Day, or the Luchadors. They just don't have the charisma of E&C, The Hardy's or the Dudley's. I though Gold/Stardust were great and Luke/Eric were good as well.

Cesaro and Kidd are the only things remotely watchable in the division.

I think Usos can be good as heels with a mouthpiece. They're good workers, just have trouble connecting.

Kidd & Cesaro are definitely the best going in the division.

The Luchas had a great debut, but those high flying/lucha type teams usually also need a mouthpiece.

New Day needs to be scrapped.

Matadores just need a new gimmick & they can be solid.

hopefully Rollins is the next Ric Flair. old school NWA Ric Flair. He already has a horseman in kane

I think Usos can be good as heels with a mouthpiece. They're good workers, just have trouble connecting.

Kidd & Cesaro are definitely the best going in the division.

The Luchas had a great debut, but those high flying/lucha type teams usually also need a mouthpiece.

New Day needs to be scrapped.

Matadores just need a new gimmick & they can be solid.

Agree on New Day... they aren't getting over at all, and really haven't since day one. They should've been heels and given a gimmick sort of like the Nation of Domination, and could've included Mark Henry as the senior leader type of the group. Since he isn't really doing much anyway.

Speaking of not doing much, the WWE really should pair Harper and Rowan back up. Other than the first month or two of them being singles competitors, both are sort of just floundering aimlessly. Sort of like Goldust and Stardust are both going to do now. I was all about those two breaking up to have their brotherly feud and long awaited WrestleMania match against each other, but then WWE inexplicably scraped all of that overnight. I hate when they use months to build an angle and storyline only for it to just disappear like it never happened. So weak.

Los Matadores used to just be Primo and Epico, and at one time were tag team champions. They're solid in the ring, just lack everything else. Hence why the mini Bull is more over than either of them are.

Prime Time Players actually need to get more spotlight on shows that aren't Superstars or Main Event. They were one of the more charismatic and entertaining tag teams back before they split last year.

The Ascension was just a colossal failure. They're awkward on the mic. They look like an LOD ripoff. And fans just couldn't take them seriously. Their lame finisher sucks too.

Kidd and Cesaro are easily the best thing going in the tag division now. Which I applaud WWE for showing them that respect by not only putting the belts on them, but giving them a real run with them. As silly as it sounds I'm pretty surprised they've used them so effectively.

Harper, sadly, is going to just drown, which is sad because unlike Rowan, he can actually talk. Like, really, really talk.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."