• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Harper, sadly, is going to just drown, which is sad because unlike Rowan, he can actually talk. Like, really, really talk.

He's one of my favourites. Insanely athletic for a big man and who doesn't love when he goes "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaaaah"?

So, most of us agree that it's great for the mid card titles that established main event stars like Cena and Bryan are holding them to help bring back the prestige and importance. Allow me to play Devil's Advocate though... how does WWE sell us on low to mid card, non title feuds now? I'm talking the likes of guys such as the already mentioned Harper, Rowan, Stardust, Goldust, as well as Ambrose, The Miz, Sandow, Ryback, Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas, etc.

Many of these guys were only relevant because they held, or were competing for, mid card titles. Now are all of them nothing more than glorified jobbers? Or can low-mid card feuds still be made interesting without a belt attached to it?

Television champ!!

These mid carders need something to go for though.

Im not sure why having or not having the title would determine how often Lesnar wrestles or makes appearances.
his contract and willingness to be involved will determine that.

@Man Called X

He wants to be a part timer, he's already stated that much. If you watched his sportscenter interview, it basically stated that.

He wants to be a part timer, he's already stated that much. If you watched his sportscenter interview, it basically stated that.

this quote was a reply to another post and it was made quite a few days ago.
I didnt make any reference to how much time that he was gonna put him only that its up to him and his contract how much time he puts in. not sure what part time means? Main PPv events only? appearances every other week ? once a month?

I wasnt asking how much he was gonna be involved but saying if he had the title it wouldnt impact how often he was on. his contract and willingness to participate would. im not sure how the statement that he intends to be a part timer. which is subjective changes what i replied to the original post which i dont see anymore

So, most of us agree that it's great for the mid card titles that established main event stars like Cena and Bryan are holding them to help bring back the prestige and importance. Allow me to play Devil's Advocate though... how does WWE sell us on low to mid card, non title feuds now? I'm talking the likes of guys such as the already mentioned Harper, Rowan, Stardust, Goldust, as well as Ambrose, The Miz, Sandow, Ryback, Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas, etc.

Many of these guys were only relevant because they held, or were competing for, mid card titles. Now are all of them nothing more than glorified jobbers? Or can low-mid card feuds still be made interesting without a belt attached to it?

Ryback is awful, so who cares about him. Bo Dallas is still young and doesn't need a title push to keep him relevant. Miz and Sandow are about to feud, so that keeps them relevant. If they keep Goldust and Stardust together then they will be feuding for the tag titles. I can see Ambrose feuding for both.

this quote was a reply to another post and it was made quite a few days ago.
I didnt make any reference to how much time that he was gonna put him only that its up to him and his contract how much time he puts in. not sure what part time means? Main PPv events only? appearances every other week ? once a month?

I wasnt asking how much he was gonna be involved but saying if he had the title it wouldnt impact how often he was on. his contract and willingness to participate would. im not sure how the statement that he intends to be a part timer. which is subjective changes what i replied to the original post which i dont see anymore

Part timers' schedules vary. People like Orton, who just signed a part time contract, are on often, where as Lesnar probably wont show up again till summerslam. Its truly hard to tell. But yeah, lesnar wont be showing up much.

Well damn AJ has retired. Divas have short careers lately.

I wouldnt be surprised if rousy bring in a stable of UFC fighters who arent making money in the ufc or looking to promote their brand.
This would be a win win for Dana white as his fighters get better name recognition and UFC fans might take a passing interest in these wrestling events.
There were several UFC fighters invited to attend wrestlemania and several ufc fighters indicating receiving feelers from the WWE.

I think that the WWE wants to bide time to fill out NXt before moving guys up and a UFC vs the Authority Storyline would be a way to do it.

Although I would hope the authority would spin the ufc guys into a buffer between them and the rest of the guys

Interesting article
However, it was said that Lesnar knew plans were going to change all along when he signed his new deal with WWE. We heard rumors that he wanted to drop his title to Rollins or Bryan months ago, but not Reigns. Funny enough, he did drop it to Rollins and Reigns took the pin. So if Brock knew, why would WWE keep it a secret from Reigns and even Rollins?
http://www.inquisitr.com/1978582/ww...-main-event-almost-caused-scene-when-he-lost/

WWE better pray that they can get a face as over as Cena who can talk, because it isn't Roman Reigns.

We should lock this, or merge it with the general WWE thread.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."