• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Ticket Questions, Policies, and STH Concerns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone buy extra tix from the playoff presale? I managed to score huntington club seats. Im sure there are games that I wont be able to make, so if you're interested, let me know. I don't gouge.

Did you know the cost on those?

Not sure how pricing works, since you pay for the entire playoffs and get refunded for games that aren't played. Not sure whether you're refunded more if they don't play the finals or pay the same for every game. Regardless, here are some apprx average prices I remember from the presale:

Upper rows in club section: $150/game
Lower rows in lower corner: $150/game
Upper rows in lower corner: $100/game
Upper rows in lower end: $75/game
Lower rows in loudesville sideline: $75/game
Upper rows in loudesville sideline: $50/game
Loudesville corner/end went as low as $20/game for the worst tickets. But that could incorporate loyalty pricing.

Yeah, I dropped in and got a Loudville A Package. Not terrible location. Behind the Cavs bench, about half way up.

I figured I can share with friends and sell the games I can't go to, and when in doubt, there won't be any games that I won't have tickets to.

I just kep picturing not being able to get tickets to a potential ECF Or Finals winning game and just kicking myself for it.

So if anyone is interested in th games I can't go to, PM me and we can figure it out.

Looks like if you were registered in the lottery, you are automatically registered for playoff access....

2015 CAVALIERS PLAYOFF ACCESS
Congratulations! As a regular season lottery registrant, you are now automatically registered for Playoff Access, giving you the opportunity to purchase 2015 Cavaliersindividual playoff tickets when they become available on a FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVEDbasis and subject to availability.

Be on alert as you will receive an email notification with instructions for purchasing remaining single game ticket inventory, including exactly when the tickets will go on sale for each respective playoff game.

Each round of the 2015 NBA Playoffs will be a best-of-seven series with the first team to win four games advancing to the next round. All four rounds of the playoffs are played with the team with the better regular season record hosting the first two games, the other team hosts the next two games and then the series alternates sites for the remaining three games, if needed, until a team has won four games (2-2-1-1-1). Thus, the team with the best regular season record in each series has "home court advantage" for the series and the ability to host four of the potential seven games at home, if needed. Tickets for each home game during the playoffs at The Q will be labeled Home Game #1, Home Game #2, Home Game #3, etc., as the playoffs progress through all rounds.
  • Due to the nature of the playoffs, ticket on sale information will be determined based on how each round unfolds.
  • A new email notification and unique password to purchase tickets will be sent throughout the playoffs as games are decided and scheduled.
  • There is a six ticket limit per transaction and tickets will be available while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis.
Official playoff games, dates, times and opponents will be posted on the Cavaliers official website www.cavs.com as soon as they are announced by the NBA. The method of delivery for ALL playoff tickets is Flash Seats.

Got the email while I was in class today.

Not sure how pricing works, since you pay for the entire playoffs and get refunded for games that aren't played. Not sure whether you're refunded more if they don't play the finals or pay the same for every game. Regardless, here are some apprx average prices I remember from the presale:

Loudesville corner/end went as low as $20/game for the worst tickets. But that could incorporate loyalty pricing.

Thank you so much for this! Based on that they would charge you $4,800 for the full 16 game package, but there will most likely be only 12 playoff games at home MAX! That gives you a refund of $1,500 and you have a remaining balance of $3,300. From there you can sell a few games and make a lot of your money back. Add in the money that your buddy will pay for their ticket every game, and you really end up paying a few hundred bucks yourself.

With all of that being said, it kills me to have to put that much money up upfront. That's a freakin car down payment, but I guess you need to be patient and realize you'll get most of that money back by June :)

You do get refunded for games that aren't played. I asked my rep that when I was thinking about whether I could swing the $3200 or not. I just couldn't afford to let it hang in the air til the middle of June potentially.

Clicked best available right at 9am and ended up with row 1 section 205 for a full 16 games. Was hoping for better but by the time June hits I'm sure I'll be happy that I'm in the arena at all.

I just posted this in the Playoff Clarification Package thread, but I talked to my rep yesterday and he confirmed that these member prices are a pretty huge discount.

He said that for the seats I got (Loudville behind the Cavs bench, halfway up), would cost about 2.5x what I paid if I were to buy them all as single games.

Pretty awesome.

I just posted this in the Playoff Clarification Package thread, but I talked to my rep yesterday and he confirmed that these member prices are a pretty huge discount.

He said that for the seats I got (Loudville behind the Cavs bench, halfway up), would cost about 2.5x what I paid if I were to buy them all as single games.

Pretty awesome.

Awesome! Not that I'm going to sell a lot of games, but those that do should be able to make a little money back :)

The regular season can't end soon enough. Just sold my tickets for tonight's Miami game and using the money to apply to pay off my playoff invoice.

The regular season can't end soon enough. Just sold my tickets for tonight's Miami game and using the money to apply to pay off my playoff invoice.
Good chance you'll have at least two chances to see the same matchup again in 2 weeks. :chuckle:

FYI, still some full playoff pairs available. Just saw in 227 for $58 a ticket.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."