• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I like Chris Webber, too.

But anyone that wants to see why Golden State is so good needs to watch tape for this TNT @ Clippers game. The ball just does not stop. It's constantly moving and every GSWer is frequently moving off-ball to get their shot. You don't see them stopping to isolate and you rarely see them taking long contested twos/threes as the shot-clock winds down.

It makes our ball movement look so lazy and makes our players look like they have low basketball IQ.

I'm watching this OKC-Dallas game right now and holy shit is Russell Westbrook fast. He has to be one of the most athletic players to every play the game. I mean he flies down the floor, jumps from a couple feet in front of the free throw line for a layup, misses the layup, and then immediately gets off the floor and puts the rebound in the hoop. Insane.

I'm watching this OKC-Dallas game right now and holy shit is Russell Westbrook fast. He has to be one of the most athletic players to every play the game. I mean he flies down the floor, jumps from a couple feet in front of the free throw line for a layup, misses the layup, and then immediately gets off the floor and puts the rebound in the hoop. Insane.

It's not just all that too it's the fact that he goes 100% every play every game you simply can't take a play off when playing him.

It's not just all that too it's the fact that he goes 100% every play every game you simply can't take a play off when playing him.
The guy in your profile pic had himself a pretty nice game today, as well. 24 points, 21 rebounds, 10 assists, and 6 blocks. He joins Chris Webber as the only players to put up 20+ points, 20+ rebounds, 10+ assists, and 5+ blocks since at least 1985.

lol, TJ muthafuckin Warren is about to hand the Warriors their third home loss of the year.

Damn, Jeff Hornaceck murdered them with those two outbound curl plays to the baseline.

LOL, and they lose on a Barnes runner.

:chuckle:

I like how Brook Lopez has been moving in the paint defensively recently. Might be a pest if we have to play them.

Back to back 20-20-10 games for Demarcus Cousins. Absolutely ridiculous.

Last game: 24 points, 21 rebounds, 10 assists, 6 blocks, 3 steals
Today: 24 points, 20 rebounds, 13 assists, 4 blocks, 1 steal

Back to back 20-20-10 games for Demarcus Cousins. Absolutely ridiculous.

Last game: 24 points, 21 rebounds, 10 assists, 6 blocks, 3 steals
Today: 24 points, 20 rebounds, 13 assists, 4 blocks, 1 steal

I still stand by my statement that Cousins is the Best big man and is and will always be better than Anthony Davis.

I still stand by my statement that Cousins is the Best big man and is and will always be better than Anthony Davis.
I don't know, I would still take Davis ahead of Cousins, right now and in the future, because he's almost 3 years younger.

Davis: 24.5 ppg / 10.5 rpg / 2.1 apg / 2.9 bpg / 1.4 spg / 1.4 topg / 59.3% TS
Cousins: 24.1 ppg / 12.7 rpg / 3.6 apg / 1.8 bpg / 1.5 spg / 4.2 topg / 54.6% TS

Cousins had the rebounding edge, but his edge in the assists department is diminished by his high turnover rate. Davis is the better rim protector, but Cousins is better at bodying a man up in the post, so I'd call that a wash. Davis has a big edge in scoring, though, as he's a lot more efficient. Plus, you've got to take into account that Davis's team is winning a lot more games.

So I have Cousins as the #2 big man in the league.

This should be an amazing day of ball.

Russell is coming for Hardens head

James Harden is the embodiment of what is wrong with the NBA today.
if refs keep calling games like they do for the next decade, every single player in 2025 will be James Harden. James Harden is a trailblazer

Anyone else watching the PG13 return? He is showing hustle. 5 points, one assist, one rebound, and one steal. I hope they get up to the 8 seed. Would give ATL a hell of a run.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."