• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Memphis knocks GSW in the 2nd round.
Spurs beat them in the WCF.
Cavs beat Hawks to meet SAS in a fucking amazing series.

BOOK IT.

Memphis knocks GSW in the 2nd round.
Spurs beat them in the WCF.
Cavs beat Hawks to meet SAS in a fucking amazing series.

BOOK IT.
The only part I disagree with is that I don't think Atlanta will be there. I believe Atlanta has it tough against the Nets in the first round. The Nets might even win. If not then, Toronto has a shot to beat Atlanta as well.

In the end it will be the Cavs and Spurs. I know we will play, focus, and win ONE game at a time, but damn, I can picture a Cavs/Spurs series very clearly. Oh so exciting. Are we there yet?

The only part I disagree with is that I don't think Atlanta will be there. I believe Atlanta has it tough against the Nets in the first round. The Nets might even win. If not then, Toronto has a shot to beat Atlanta as well.

In the end it will be the Cavs and Spurs. I know we will play, focus, and win ONE game at a time, but damn, I can picture a Cavs/Spurs series very clearly. Oh so exciting. Are we there yet?

Brooklyn has no shot against Atlanta.

Man, the Spurs really shot themselves in the foot by losing yesterday. Instead of having HCA through the first 2 rounds and a match-up against a shaky Dallas squad, they have to start out on the road against one of the top 3 teams in the conference.

And boy, did Golden State luck out. Spurs, Clips and Rox all in the opposite bracket... As tough as the West is the Warriors have to be pretty heavy favorites with how the seeding shaped out.

I'll be out of the country for games 4-6 of the Finals. Fuck.

I'll be out of the country for games 4-6 of the Finals. Fuck.

Hopefully you'll be in a civilised place that airs them in telly though. Not the sane I'm sure but what the rest of us have to live with:)

Hopefully you'll be in a civilised place that airs them in telly though. Not the sane I'm sure but what the rest of us have to live with:)

Yeah there's a sports bar at the place I'll be. I'm going with my girlfriend and her family though. So I'll just have to hope there's nothing big planned on the nights the Cavs play.

Nice to know that all of this is hypothetical and even if I do miss a couple games that means the Cavs are in the Finals!!

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone else really like looking at the mockups of the championship rings? Of course I like ours the best, but damn Golden State's logo looks really nice on a ring, too. Kind of makes me wish we had a more distinctive logo.

CCzRX-tUsAANS5H.jpg

CCzc0uMVIAAgI7q.jpg

full list here: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/pag...ups-championship-rings-2015-nba-playoff-teams

I'm glad the Pelicans made it over the Thunder. I doubt either team would have made it more than a 5 game series against Golden State, but at least we can watch The Brow instead of a banged up Thunder squad + Russell Westbrook.

so who are we barracking for in the TOR vs WAS? obviously we would want the toughest match-up for ATL, but both of these teams seem terrible at the moment.

I'm rooting for Toronto. If they do manage to beat the Hawks, they would be the easier match up for us, over WAS.

Also in the West I'm totally rooting for Dallas. I really like Dallas. If they can knock Harden on his hobo ass it would be wonderful.

Wow! Is anyone else watching this Raps-Wizards game? The Toronto fanbase is absolutely insane. Hometown aside, they're probably the best fans in the NBA.

Still don't get how you can claim "We the North" when you aren't even the northern most team in the league...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."