• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Call your shot. Official Playoff Run Predictions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
so how exactly do we defend atlanta again? klove and mozzy arent very mobile.

Cavs-4 Celtics-1
Cavs-4 Bulls-2
Cavs-4 Atlanta-2
Cavs-4 Golden State-2

so how exactly do we defend atlanta again? klove and mozzy arent very mobile.
"Aren't very mobile"? What is that mean, exactly? Can you quantify that?
If we even have to play them, I see us physically beating the crap out of them, running them ragged, playing hard and physical inside, and wearing them down until they are gasping for air, bruised, broken, then totally immobilized and eventually frozen like those dinosaur bones wired together in museums.

Not gonna predict who we beat and how we beat em and how far we go. I'm just happy we are back in the playoffs, and gonna take every game in stride and hope for the best :biggrinthumb:

Last chance up until Sunday at 300 to get ur predictions in. bump

Cavs over BOS in 5
Cavs over Bulls in 6
Cavs over TOR in 6
Cavs over Spurs in 7

Spurs are done winning championships.

I was legitimately worried about them, but that drop from 2 seed to 6 was huge. In an environment like that in the West, its starting to look more and more like it will be Cavs vrs GSW, which would be more fun anyway. I'll never totally rule them out as long as Pop is around though. However if you look at their history, the pattern is to win a championship and then lose for a few years and then come back.

And of course I predict the Cavaliers will win the championship. This is the best team we've ever had. Now is the time to make it happen!!

Cavs 4, Celtics 0
Cavs 4, Bulls 3
Cavs 4, Hawks 1
Cavs 4, Warriors 2

I'm sort of feeling like the winner of the Portland-Memphis series will win the West. Not sure who will win that series though. Safe bet is GSW or Spurs though. Once Spurs annihilate the Clips, they got to beat Houston or Dallas to go to the WCF. Easy for them. Not sold on Houston at all, especially if Harden isn't getting foul calls. Then if Spurs see GSW, it will be a classic experience vs skill/youth match up and whoever has more of what will win.

But if Spurs don't make it through, I feel like POR or MEM can upset GSW and go to the Finals.

Man I cannot wait for this Spurs and Clippers series !!!

On one hand I'd love to see San Antonio destroy them--- but then again destroying a top level team like the Clippers will just be the edge the Spurs need to hot knife their way to the title....

I mean this is a 6 seed team that everyone is worried about..... The respect level is just there for those guys... They never go away...

Each series goes up one.

CLE 4, BOS 0
CLE 4, CHI 1
CLE 4, ATL 2
CLE 4, SAS 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round 1:
ATL-BKN: 2-4
CLE-BOS: 4-3
CHI-MIL: 4-0
TOR-WAS: 3-4
GSW-NOP: 4-0