• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 1 | Cavs vs Celtics | April 19, 2015 | 3:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
By the pressers at practice the last few days, looks like everyone is focused and ready to do this. I expect nothing less than Cavaliers basketball.

Shame, sunny all today and tomorrow a 60% of rain where I live. If I lose signal, I am going to murder someone.

you missed one moflo
It pains me to not be home for this game, but they better fucking play this before the game.

Our team is ready.
Our fans our ready.
Our city is ready.

I have a lot of great sports memories in my life, (Browns have realistically contributed dick to that).

The night of the opener was 10x more electric than anything I can remember. I saw the commercial earlier in the day, and it made me shed a tear. When I was in the bar that night, it went dead silent when the commercial played. I could tell no one had seen the commercial, and they understood what was happening. As the commercial played, the bar raised their glasses and chanted along with the commercial. That moment topped anything. For once I felt like our city wasnt divided by fandom, race, or class. WE were all in from that moment on. Let go boys.

1MTpRNtdSQprO.gif

1329019914070.jpg

wpid-goat-serious.jpg

lebron entering the playoffs with the fewest amount of mins he's played total since the lockout season

oh god yes

Today is the day!
I am so fucking excited. Everybody better bring their A game and open these playoffs with a fucking annihilation of the Celtics.
How awesome would that be?

Come on Cavs! LET'S DO THIS!

LeBron-Together.jpg

Won't lie, I just cried. Gets me all emotional when you think about what's actually gone on over the years since the first day LeBron James was drafted the #1 pick in the NBA. Everything, all the heartache, all the pain - it's all culminated to this. This moment - where Cleveland defines itself.

Whatever happens, this is going to be an unforgettable season for me on a personal level. For me, I like to consider the beginning of this chapter the day we won the lottery. I was in a business meeting and returned to my car to see 15 missed calls and a bunch of text messages. When I heard the news, I beeped the shit out of my horn and drove around like a maniac.

To think that from that moment, LeBron would come home, we'd get Kevin Love, we'd build a team only to stumble and fall at the opening hurdle, we'd make some trades and create a season-changing turning-point with the introductions of Timo, Shump and JR and on top of that, I got to finally leave my Internet League Pass-driven home computer in Australia for a near-courtside seat and the Quicken Loans Arena, all the while visiting the city of Cleveland, Ohio, a place that I've grown to consider myself a de-facto citizen of over the last 12+ years.

Oh, and let me not forget finally signing up to RCF last year!

It's been incredible - it really has. We all know what we want, but whatever happens at the end of this post-season, I'm so thankful for all unforgettable the joys this season has brought us.

Let's Go Cavs! #AllIn

Too bad I'm working during the game :( hope to finish my shift and see Cavs go 1-0 in a 40 point blow out |B

Really looking forward to a playoff game thread today. Great work Mo!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."