• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Call me crazy but I think the bucks can give the bulls a serious run for there for money. This Milwaukee team is scrappy and tbh I haven't been sold on the bulls at all this season.

We have the best team in the NBA and some of the posters on this thread sound like jealous ex girlfriends when talking about the Bulls. I don't understand it.
You don't understand why fans disparage a rival team? Do you even internet, bro?

rose is balling.. bucks have no offensive player to carry th scoring load.. the bulls are long and athletic and defend well and with rose playing close to his mvp standards this is a dangerous team..

rose is balling.. bucks have no offensive player to carry th scoring load.. the bulls are long and athletic and defend well and with rose playing close to his mvp standards this is a dangerous team..

Read the page before this people actually saying rose playing great is bad cause they won't use there front line. Comical

I think the Bulls will play better against us than the Bucks... The Bulls defend isolation way better than they do ball movement and player movement...

The Cavs are way better than the Bucks and have more talent, but the gameplan to defend is more defined and easier to execute--- it's just a matter of better talent executing against that defense...

Read the page before this people actually saying rose playing great is bad cause they won't use there front line. Comical
If Rose takes 40% of his FGs from 3's and has a 4:3 Ast:To ratio vs the Cavs, I would take that everyday.

Yeah, Milwaukee can't consistently make shots.

I see all these wide open jumpers that Chicago is giving up and I lick my chops. We'll score 110 a game.

The trailer for Mall Cop 2 looks worse than this game. I think I'll just binge drink until the Cavs play. I rather die from alcohol poisoning than this game.

We're going to have a very difficult time against Chicago. Don't pay attention to the way they play against Milwaukee.

At the end of the day, they want Cleveland.

Jon Barry makes no fucking sense when he talks.

The Bulls are going to have to have better rotations if they want to beat us. They won't be able to get away with sitting Taj and Mirotic the entire 3rd quarter for example.

The 1st 2 games of East playoffs has done nothing to dissuade the reputation of the conference.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."