• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So much for refs not giving him soft calls in the playoffs. Gotta love being in a top 3 city in population, refs gotta keep the big markets happy.

Why would Kyrie be afraid? He's 2-1 vs. Derrick Rose this season.

Arguably should've been 3-0. Rose's only win was the last game before the All-Star break when the team was already [mentally] on break.

Except that Derrick outplayed Kyrie in the first game head 2 head. Kyrie got all his points on Hinrich who as everyone has seen is nowhere near where he used to be. Bulls actually had that game won but missed free throws at the end that allowed Cavs to steal the game. Bulls were up 96-91 with about a minute left when Butler missed two FTs and then Cavs ended up sending it to OT.

Easy to dismiss the game prior to the all star break but the Cavs were rolling at the time. I am sure you wouldnt be singing the same tune haf the Cavs won.

I dont know what is going to happen. But the Bulls need Rose to even have a chance at giving the Cavs a series. I hope we get to see it.

Also i have said this before but I am sure you can find equivalent meathead fans like the ones in the Vine above in the Cavs fanbase. No reason to get worked up over it.

I dont think I've hated a player more than Harden in all my years of watching the NBA. I at least respect Noah for being like a rich mans Varejao. Harden's game is 100% predicated on drawing BS fouls.

What do you say Kyrie

tumblr_ms08leD4Xc1sz8h7yo2_500.gif

Harden 2-6 from the field, but 7-8 from the line. Lmao, cool stat line, bro.

MJ and DWade never got the amount of shitty calls Harden has been getting. Its frankly ridiculous. I mean, if you even touch him slightly, its a foul!

Except that Derrick outplayed Kyrie in the first game head 2 head. Kyrie got all his points on Hinrich who as everyone has seen is nowhere near where he used to be. Bulls actually had that game won but missed free throws at the end that allowed Cavs to steal the game. Bulls were up 96-91 with about a minute left when Butler missed two FTs and then Cavs ended up sending it to OT.

Easy to dismiss the game prior to the all star break but the Cavs were rolling at the time. I am sure you wouldnt be singing the same tune haf the Cavs won.

I dont know what is going to happen. But the Bulls need Rose to even have a chance at giving the Cavs a series. I hope we get to see it.

Also i have said this before but I am sure you can find equivalent meathead fans like the ones in the Vine above in the Cavs fanbase. No reason to get worked up over it.
Analyzing the Cavs when they were starting Dion Waiters as if it matters today. How cute.

I went into this game hoping the Rockets would win, because I thought they would give the Spurs a better series...but I forgot just how much I despise this team, Harden especially. I cannot bring myself to root for them. Just a fucking disgrace to basketball.

Plus, looks like good Rondo has returned. So, fuck it. Go Dallas.

Think I'd HAVE to root for Houston to beat San Antonio, though. Goal #1 for me in the West is for the damn Spurs to lose, for the sake of the Cavs championship hopes.

MJ and DWade never got the amount of shitty calls Harden has been getting. Its frankly ridiculous. I mean, if you even touch him slightly, its a foul!

Lebron would get 20 FT's a game if he got the ticky tacky calls Harden gets. Maybe Lebron should grow a disgusting beard and snap his head back at the slightest breath?

You don't even have to touch him Dirk was running away

Bulls and Rockets are so damn easy to hate.

I also really dislike Atlanta to an extent..Also I didn't like it when Raptor fans invaded that Q. this year, so add them to the list.

I went into this game hoping the Rockets would win, because I thought they would give the Spurs a better series...but I forgot just how much I despise this team, Harden especially. I cannot bring myself to root for them. Just a fucking disgrace to basketball.

Plus, looks like good Rondo has returned. So, fuck it. Go Dallas.

Think I'd HAVE to root for Houston to beat San Antonio, though. Goal #1 for me in the West is for the damn Spurs to lose, for the sake of the Cavs championship hopes.

Houston would be no match for Spurs. Kwahi can lock Harden down and that completely neutralizes their defense. Add Pop's Hack-A-Dwight/Smith/Dorsey/Capela tactics, they wouldn't have managed to win more than one game against the Spurs.

Dallas would give Spurs a much better fight. Last season, they were the only team to take Spurs to seven games. Dirk would pose problems for them and in Rondo, Dallas have a PG who can keep up with Parker. Not to mention that, Rick Carlise won't be outcoached completely by Pop.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."