• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Skip Bayless picks the Cavs to win the Eastern Conference

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

burt07

Rookie
Reaction score
He just did on 1st and 10, he said that Garnett is not tough enough for the Cetlics to do it and the Cavs have already shown they can get through the Pistons. Of course he said the primary reason was the supporting cast. He also said the Spurs would come out of the West and likely sweep the Cavs again.

:rolleyes: Always some funny stuff with Skip.

well i guess in his efforts to spread his blind criticisms around he ran up against a conflict of "wait I'm ripping KG now, but somebody would have to win if KG and Lebron played.... how do I talk my way out of this?"

he's a douche....

This guy is a complete idiot... that being said, he's right. KG is not tough enough to lead that team past us. And we already know we can beat Detroit. I've been saying this for months now. Regular season records don't mean shit when you get to May and June. Bring them on.

I think he is wrong about Us being swept by San Ant though, we almost beat them last week and we beat them earlier in the year, i think we just werent ready for them last year the finals glory took us over and we fell on our faces, i think lebron will know how to beat them if we face them this year, just like jordan learned how to beat everyone, he just needed to fail first.

I cant believe the skipper said this. He has to be the most anti lebron/cleveland guy there is.

im shocked Skip said this but hey we will take it

It got me thinking....Is any one else excited to see this team 100% healthy in the playoffs

I cant wait to see this new tougher more edgy LeBron who plays defense and is a 4th quarter serial killer in the playoffs

we thought Game 5 was im pressive last year? That was old LeBron

I can not wait to watch this man dismatle kids in the playoffs...and if the supporting cast is healthy and playing half way decent I think we can beat Detriot again and I honestly thnk leBron is better than the big 3 of Boston

we arent good enough to win it all yet but I think we can make a finals run....maybe not but at 100% capacity and with the new LeBron we have got a shot...

we will see ( I still want a trade to make us better....so dont get any ideas that I ahve switched my alligence over to the optimists )

He very well may be right, and if we can add a piece that can defend the point penetration here before the break, and have a healthy team ...we could shock the world and take it all.

This team with just a little tweak in the backcourt, and good health could do it. But, we need good health from here on out to get our team defense cohesive and locked in ... something we've not had a chance to get right all year ...

So in the same day one article predicts the cavs miss the playoffs and Mike Brown will get fired. And another article predicts the cavs will win the East. I love sports reporting.

He very well may be right, and if we can add a piece that can defend the point penetration here before the break, and have a healthy team ...we could shock the world and take it all.

This team with just a little tweak in the backcourt, and good health could do it. But, we need good health from here on out to get our team defense cohesive and locked in ... something we've not had a chance to get right all year ...

I still think Jarrett Jack makes a lot of sense

who else is Danny looking at?

I'm not sure it's a good sign that Bayless is predicting this. He's an ass.

The Cavs should be right there in the East. I'm still not 100% sold on the Celtics despite all the media love for them. Garnett has never shown he can take a team deep in the playoffs. He made it to the Western Finals once and has done nothing else.

The two other names we've mentioned as possible trade targets at G fit the profile of what Wine & Gold brought up and are available. Delonte West and Kyle Lowry.

West, Lowry, or Jack would make me happy. But I wouldn't give up a first round pick for any of them.

Lowry would be an excellent pick up if we are looking for a guy to stop penetration. The guy is very quick and has good hands.

If what wng is saying about what the front office is really looking at for pick up parts. It sort of shocks me they are interested in Andre Miller then.

I think he would be a great addition offensively but in no way is he going to stop penetration and the bigger guards will have a field day with him.

It appears that Skip Bayless likes to just take the team with the biggest following and try to piss off their fans so they talk about him. He's just a drama whore that doesn't know jack crap about sports.

I remember in july he said Ohio St would return to BCS title game only to get beat becuase the big 10 was weak .

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."