• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
OSU didn't cheap out; there is an NCAA rule that limits how much value a player can get from postseason gifts, comps, rings, etc. I think your $415 number is about right.

Reactions: AZ_
OSU didn't cheap out; there is an NCAA rule that limits how much value a player can get from postseason gifts, comps, rings, etc. I think your $415 number is about right.
I read one of OSU's self violation reports a few years ago. One of the non-revenue teams (want to say Field Hockey) went over the limit by 9$. Each player was technically suspended until they repaid the $9.

If I played football for OSU and won the ship, I'd have a hard time being there at this time. Frankly; I doubt I would have attended.

Anyone mad at that? :party smiley 004:

8 ways Ohio State football and the Cleveland Cavaliers are alike, including Cardale Jones as Matthew Dellavedova

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/06/cleveland_cavaliers_ohio_state.html

This...so much this.

In the comparison of beating old foes, the Celtics (green) were like beating Michigan State. Not as important but plenty satisfying revenge. The Bulls and Hawks were reversed but still work, because they represent Alabama (pure evil) and Wisconsin (peaked at the wrong time and got embarrassed) respectively.

Just wanted to stay that the Championship run still hasn't gotten old, and I'm not even an OSU alumn.

'Bama and Oregon are probably still trying to remove Elliot's cleat-marks from their faces.

The SEC and West Coast honks will long remember when the Big Ten walked right in their front doors, stole their lunch money, took the beer from their fridge, and banged their moms before leaving.

Yeah, not going to get old anytime this century, I think.

Yeah, I just looked at those 15 of '15 articles, like "Best College Tradition..stadium..fight song." and everytime I saw OSU I got goosebumps. This is gonna be the 1st year of fully living in Columbus, so excited to be here for every game, rather than maybe 1 or 2.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."