• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Because he just switched on Mirotic and didn't skip a beat. Brandon Knight would have been ate. Not hard to see the mold they're going for. Besides the contracts ofcourse.

They must figure Melo Jr will shoulder the scoring when he gets back.
I'm not buying it, you're talking as if Knight is a bad defender, which he surely isn't.

Milwaukee should be up 20 if they played even half as retarded on offense.

Mirotic is going down the road of James Harden with his constantly trying to get the defender to foul him.

Mirotic is going down the road of James Harden with his constantly trying to get the defender to foul him.
Exactly.
He has talent, but his flops drive me nuts.

I'm happy that Blatt beat him in last year's euroleague finals, just because of his attitude.

Good to see that the Bulls have dethroned the 2014 Heat as most floppy team in the NBA. Someone had to do it.

I do love Tibs philosophy on D, but the more I watch them the more it reminds of the Cavs with Mike Brown.

I hope the Bulls enjoy those banners from the late 90s, because they'll never see another one again.

Good thing the media has verbally fellated the Bulls for the last two days. Those 11 first quarter points were very impressive.

I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired of everyone acting like Rose not being able to play for three years is like Picasso not being able to paint for three years.

Also, no one on here wants to talk about Charles' ridiculous pregame proclamation that the Bulls are the team to beat in the whole NBA? At least we know Charles partook in some 4/20 activities. :chuckle:

Milwaukee is so bouncy they bounce off of each other and knock rebounds out of each others hands. Their clumsiness is oddly endearing.

Yay, make noise Chicago, you can barely beat a .500 team on your home floor.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:15: Cavs Survive and Advance