• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 2 | Cavs vs. Celtics | April 21, 2015 | 7:00 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus

I Agree, Go Cavs
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Game%202_zpso6a23sdj.jpg

One down, 15 to go...

larry-obrien-trophy.jpg

Nba-on-tnt.jpg

Time: 7:00 PM ET
Venue: Quicken Loans Arena
TV: TNT, FSOH
Coaches:
BOS - Brad Stevens (40-42, 0-1)
CLE - David Blatt (53-29, 1-0)

cavs%20starting%20lineup_zpsppibdmeu.jpg

celtics%20starting%20lineup_zpsy35mmjcp.jpg

BENCHES

CELTICS

Jonas Jerebko - Kelly Olynyk - Jared Sullinger - Jae Crowder - Luigi Datome - Gerald Wallace - James Young - Chris Babb - Isaiah Thomas - Phil Pressey

CAVALIERS
Tristan Thompson - Shawn Marion - Kendrick Perkins - Brendan Haywood - James Jones - Mike Miller - Iman Shumpert - Joe Harris - Matthew Dellavedova

PLAYOFF TRIVIA

- LeBron James (9-0) has never lost a first round playoff series.
- David Blatt is one of four coaches in the playoffs this year in his first year with his team. The others are Steve Kerr (Warriors), Lionel Hollins (Nets), and Jason Kidd (Bucks).
- The Cavs are the favorites in Vegas to win the NBA Finals at 9-4 odds. FiveThirtyEight rates them as 21% likely to win the NBA Finals, a distant second to the Warriors (48%).
- The Celtics are one of two teams (the other being the Brooklyn Nets) that qualified for the postseason despite having a losing record (40-42).
- The Celtics are making their 52nd postseason appearance in franchise history. The Cavaliers are making their 19th.
- The Celtics have won 17 of the 21 NBA Finals in which they have appeared.
- This is the sixth time the Cavs and Celtics have met in the postseason. Boston has won four of the first five meetings, with the most recent being in the Eastern Conference semifinals in 2010 (4-2). The Cavs' lone series win came in 1992, when they upset the 2 seeded Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference semifinals, 4-3.
- The Cavaliers have been a 2 seed only one time since the merger, during the 2007 playoffs - their lone appearance in the NBA Finals in franchise history.

LADIES

Faren-Ashley-Lexi.jpg

Celtics-Cheerleaders.jpg

92619366_81.jpg

celtics_dancers.jpg

ny-knicks-boston-celtics-game-3.jpg

b91fb9a96440fda2623f14cb62ee4cb3.jpg

LET'S GO CABS!!!

article-1330147-0C184547000005DC-707_634x401.jpg

Last edited:
You did that in MS Paint???? :eek:

And it begins. The first game of the Playoffs that I won't be able to catch live. Now comes the hard part: Staying off social media and my iPhone for nearly the whole afternoon until I get back to the office to catch the replay!

Go Cabs!

Boo the Celts! BOO THEM!

Here we go.
First game jitters are behind us. No more nerves and shaky hands. Tonight we crush.

LET'S GO CAVS!

16844680-mmmain.jpg

Let's get this day over with so we can all leave work, get home and get rolling again. GO CABS!

Great thread Marcus. I'll be extremely disappointed if there isn't a throwback MS Paint thread in the Bulls series.

If I'm remembering correctly that's who we were playing when you made the original thread. I remember because of Deng's arms :chuckle:

Edit: ahhh yes. Here it is for those who weren't around for the glory days http://realcavsfans.com/community/i...s-saturday-november-30-2013-7-30-pm-et.43287/

See, I just don't know if I could recreate that masterpiece...

That was born of pure saltiness and shattered expectations and was done over a tear-stained keyboard with an empty bottle of Jack lying nearby and crumpled paper cups littering the floor. The #1 pick was on his way to the worst rookie season by a #1 pick ever, Andrew Bynum was, well, Andrew Bynum, and Mike Fucking Brown was the head coach. I mean, that team still had Earl Clark and Alonzo Gee. *shudders*

For old time's sake I could do a throwback if it gets to that point (I think the first five or six games of the second round are already accounted for), but I just don't know how epic it would be.

For old time's sake I could do a throwback if it gets to that point (I think the first five or six games of the second round are already accounted for), but I just don't know how epic it would be.

Made an executive decision. You are on for Round 2 game 6, if we get there. You have a few weeks to impress us. Or you can just hope the game is not played. If we get to the Finals and you have yet to MS Paint us again, I am willing to give you my game 6. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."