• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Official Hip Hop Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Even I have to admit that after years of Cleveland neglect, it's hilarious that Bone are turning up to nearly all their live appearances in Cavs gear lol.

You beat me to the punch with 'Speedom'! Been waiting for this nearly as long as Tech has (10 odd years) and it's finally happened!

The best thing about this track? Krizz Kaliko shows the masses how he deserves to be mentioned every single time Tech N9ne and Eminem are spoken of in the same sentence. And as a Strange fan, that's fulfilling.

Figured I'd throw this in here......

You beat me to the punch with 'Speedom'! Been waiting for this nearly as long as Tech has (10 odd years) and it's finally happened!

The best thing about this track? Krizz Kaliko shows the masses how he deserves to be mentioned every single time Tech N9ne and Eminem are spoken of in the same sentence. And as a Strange fan, that's fulfilling.
Now we just need this to happen...

Now we just need this to happen...

I don't think it ever will :( I still don't believe that Bone never even wrote verses to 'Speed of Sound.' We obviously know that Tech did + the hook, but the track was suppose to be released in 2010 on Bone's 'Uni-5: The World's Enemy' album and was hyped up non-stop (like Bone tend to do) before they completely neglected to discuss it's existence whatsoever. There was even a non-stop fan-to-group 'Think Tank' discussion where they touched on it. Check this out:

Nobody really knows what happened but I'm thinking there was some sort of dispute (given what Tech songs on the track he released before he begins his verse) between the two parties.

Because there is no way in hell you record a track with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Tech N9ne and leave it sitting on your home computer.

Apologies in advance if you know all this by the way!

Just finished listening to Special Effects by Tech N9ne. Speedom is getting a lot of hype but I think 'Aw Yeah' is the best song I've heard in quite awhile, by anyone.

That Charlie Wilson on the background vocals, yeah? I actually dig this. Chill, Snoop-esque goodness.

Just want to point out that all 5 members of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are coming to Australia to perform in July (something they've never done in their careers before). So in 2015, I'll have visited E.99th and seen all 5 live for the first time. This is a surreal kind of year for me - very lucky!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."