• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Crowder to CLE

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Not trying to turn this into a Wes Matthews thread, maybe I should start his own thread, but the more I think about it the more I think this could actually be the perfect time to steal him away.

For one, Blazers may not want to pay him since they will have to focus their attention on Lamarcus (or his replacement). Two, especially with the injury they may not want to pay him, and this would be the perfect time to get him at a discount. Sure it could be a risk, but I'd rather pay Wes 12 mil over Shump, JR, or even TT. Third, maybe they want to keep Afflalo more anyway since he was practically Wes' insurance in the first place.

We got the Haywood contract and JR and Shump. Two of those three make an attractive offer, and probably way more than anyone else is willing to risk. Haywood could help save more money or be flipped to help Lamarcus. And JR or Shump help take care of the 2 spot for them, especially with Afflalo.

I blame Jr's suspension on this thread

To be fair, I made this thread before the playoffs and had no idea how much of a fuckboy he is

I just saw that al Farouq aminu will be a FA, any interest? Elite length, athleticism, and solid defense. 3pt shooting is abysmal at .276 this season and .286 career. I would rather see if someone like mike Scott becomes a FA and target them but Farouq would be great defensively with his length. Thoughts?

I think Willard just cemented Aminu hitting Mozgov with a steel chair next fall. This thread is poison.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."