• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Does Toronto even make the playoffs if they are in the West?

I'll answer my own question: No.

Wizards doing the Raptors dirty... 102-70... After three quarters.

I knew the Raptors were going to lose, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I don't know if Washington is playing amazing or Toronto is playing horrible. I mean, the Wizards have been making a crazy amount of 3 point shots, but Toronto doesn't put their best power forward/small forward defender (James Johnson) on Pierce. Terrible coaching and awful shot selection overall.

How can Toronto be this awful?
Drake-at-Toronto-vs-Brooklyn-SPL.jpg

Washington was always the superior team. They had a rocky year with injuries but still hug around. I expect them to give Atlanta hell.

Very glad to see the Rockets and Spurs take it on the chin today. Let's extend those series!

The Spurs are doing a great job developing Lenard and slowly making him the leader of this franchise for a time when Timmy, Parker and Manu are no longer around.

Lenard is not as complete as LeBron, but he is a phenomenal player, IMO, and will be around MVP level before soon.

Yeah, people really underestimated Kawhi Leonard because he does not have a domineering alpha personality and wasn't the type to take over games. The Spurs have really done a great job bringing out his talent and showing him how to take on the lead scorer role in a team context. IMO he is already a better defender and jump shooter than Lebron as has the talent to catch up to him in a few other areas as well, even though I agree he will never be as well rounded or complete a player as Lebron.

If you don't believe Leonard has MVP potential, check out his stat line after 4 games of this year's playoffs:

G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% eFG% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS

4 4 35.3 9.8 16.3 .600 2.3 4.0 .563 7.5 12.3 .612 .669 3.0 4.3 .706 2.0 4.5 6.5 3.0 2.0 1.0 2.0 1.8 24.8

Yup. 24.8 PPG on 60% FG shooting, 56% from 3-point. The only reason he's not scoring more is that he doesn't attack the basket and get foul shots enough -- a part of his game that lags.

Jarrett Jack looking like he did in GS a few seasons ago. Nets on an 18-3 run.

Would be epic if the Bucks come all the way back and win the series, then even without Love, the Cavs sweep and let Atlanta/Washington duke it out.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."