• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao | May 2, 2015

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Floyd is going to frustrate the shit out of Manny with his defense and counter punching.

I think Mayweather wins 9-3 or 10-2. But Manny might steal a couple of rounds he doesn't actually win by "Maidana"-ing the judges with a bunch of flurries that don't really land.

I'm pulling for Pacquiao simply because of how much of an absolute piece of shit Mayweather is in his personal life. A guy with five convictions of assault against women deserves to get a beat down.

Mayweather was just on ESPN and compared him serving his jail sentence to his ancestors going through slavery. I hope he sustains a career ending injury.

Mayweather was just on ESPN and compared him serving his jail sentence to his ancestors going through slavery. I hope he sustains a career ending injury.

Comparing his jail sentence for one of his many cases of domestic violence against a female to his ancestors going thru slavery? Wow. That's bad, even for him.

Floyd Mayweather and his family must be the most undeserving pieces of shit to ever fall into money and fame. The fucking guy is illiterate, uneducated, raised by a crackhead father, abusive to women, and just an overall waste of life. There is no one on Earth I would like to see karma assfuck harder than this clown.

Anyone know a good site for a stream Saturday night? Work until late so i'll be catching the fight by myself and from work. Plus $100 is crazy, haven't they made enough of the fight already?

Floyd by first round knockout.

Floyd by first round knockout.

This would be so fucking awesome...

Have a bet with my wife (who is Filipino)... Ugh God, if Mayweather loses I will never hear the fucking end of it.

I honestly didn't know people still watched boxing.

This fight is expected to clear $400M+ for just this one match.

For sure. I just thought boxing had it's heyday from the 70s-80s and then became fifth place behind football, basketball, baseball and hockey. Then I thought MMA buried it even more.

Some of you guys already listed it, but I hope Mayweather takes an absolute beating. I don't watch much boxing, but have seen a lot of the lead up. Every time that dude opens his mouth I want to slap his face. On top of that is his history...Manny should not have even given him the satisfaction of this fight. F him.

Manny should not have even given him the satisfaction of this fight. F him.

Manny needs the money a whole lot more than Mayweather. That's why he took the fight more than anything.

For sure. I just thought boxing had it's heyday from the 70s-80s and then became fifth place behind football, basketball, baseball and hockey. Then I thought MMA buried it even more.

Boxing is still in a good place. Lot of great fighters, specifically from 130-160. It's not on SC every day, but for those that like the sport, you don't see much complaining. Biggest problem is the heavyweight division which has been relatively stagnant and that's the division that garners the most attention from casual fans. Gennady Golovkin has become one of my (and many others') favorite all-time fighters, and he's just now getting noticed.

Lot of these fights are on HBO/Showtime, so if you don't have those channels it can be a bit more difficult. They have just re-launched the NBC fight nights and I think that should help bring even more fans.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."