• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rate the last movie you saw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Also, I had a movie ruiner in the theater for the first time in a long time. Dude laughed at EVERY scene, even though it very much was not a comedy.

This is why I wait to watch most movies at home.

This is why I wait to watch most movies at home.
My schedule is such that I usually see movies at "non peak" times for this very reason. This was one of the few times my theater had more than 8 people in it.

Ex Machina - 7/10

Liked the pace and the acting. At first, I thought the finale was dumb, but after a day, I decided it actually was a good ending.

A few too many predictable sci-fi movie cliches for me to absolutely love it.

Also, I had a movie ruiner in the theater for the first time in a long time. Dude laughed at EVERY scene, even though it very much was not a comedy.

I really want to see this...

I could give a shit less about Batman, but Leto is literally one of the best actors of all time and he loves a challenge.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he does it.

What is this based on? Honest question, because I see him being praised often. Is it for his role in Dallas Buyers Club? Because that's honestly one of the most overrated performances that I've seen. Yeah it was fine, but half of the character was done in wardrobe/make-up. Wasn't all that compelling to me. My So Called Life?

c4DpnZO.gif

Does the robot get fucked? or.. no?
Now that I think about it, I guess it technically does happen, but given your response, it isn't in the detail or context you were hoping for.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."