• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AZ_

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Scout.com Top 50 for 2016

McShay Way Too Early 2016 Mock Draft

CBS 2016 Prospects

Kiper Too-Early Big Board 2016

joey_bosa_2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad this thread was started.

I'm following guys like Brugler and the such for the draft but are there analysts for the power 5 conferences I should be looking into following on Twitter? Anyone have any recommendations for Pac12, Big 10, Big 12, ACC and SEC?

I appreciate any advice you guys could recommend.

haha, unless I missed something, how did b00b get an OLD rep for starting next years draft prospects. :chuckle:

Blatant homerism is old.

Possibly due to the old ratings he was giving out when people were discussing OSU players in the draft thread..
Be careful in the Indians thread as well

Pretty sure the "Old" rating was inspired by your posts in that forum.

It's only May, AMIRITE? Lolz

As it stands now next year's draft HAS to finally be the draft we draft a WR in the first 2 rounds, right?

Ah, who am I kidding, I dont know if that will ever happen.

Way to early to look at it too seriously but our biggest needs are?
QB/WR/TE/MLB maybe a Safety?

I wish this was the year Paxton Lynch was coming out.

As it stands now next year's draft HAS to finally be the draft we draft a WR in the first 2 rounds, right?

Ah, who am I kidding, I dont know if that will ever happen.

Way to early to look at it too seriously but our biggest needs are?
QB/WR/TE/MLB maybe a Safety?

2016 has to be the year where they sell out for a top QB. I don't care what they give up, the rest of the team should be ready to make a playoff run and they need to get the QB situation settled finally.

If only it were as simple as "selling out."

On paper the needs of this team for 2016 are....

1. QB - McCown is the definition of a placeholder/stopgap and Manziel might be a total bust.

2. WR - Bowe and Hartline might both be washed up. Hawkins is solid #3. Gabriel's size might keep him from being a legit starter on the outside. Benjamin is on the bubble and not that good anyway. Mayle may have been overdrafted. Something to consider, although you can't rely on him whatsoever, is that Josh Gordon *in theory* will be back for the entirety of 2016.

3. TE - Unless Rob Housler has a huge amount of untapped potential we don't know about, a F/Joker tight end is a need. In-line/Y TE is probably set with Barnidge/Dray and the new kid Telfer.

4. ILB - Karlos Dansby is fantastic, but he turns 34 during the season. It would be surprising if he maintains last season's level of effectiveness throughout the entirety of his contract.

RB, OL, DL, OLB, CB, S (unless Gipson walks after next season) appear to be relatively set on paper.

can you guys post the espn insider stuff here
most of us wont be able to access the links

Only in Cleveland is there discussion about the 2016 draft before the 2015 season even begins.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."