• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Damn you guys are depressing. Let's get to the finals first, and see if we can find 4 wins before GS does.

I like our defense, I think we can be a handful for Curry and Klay. We'll need to win on the boards and stay aggressive in the paint, but we've got a puncher's shot. No reason to pack it in now.

I posted this in the Kyrie thread. I'm not giving up hope. Its just going to be done. But LeBron has been here before.

Kyrie's ineffectiveness/injury is hurting LeBron. He's doing even more 30 ft from the basket ISO because of it.

Kyrie is still a great shooter even while hobbled. I'm ok with Shump or even JR doing with pick and roll plays with LeBron (him setting the screen).

We can swing the ball around and find an open Kyrie.

Its only when Kyrie drives is when its a problem.

Here's the glass half full view to those who think our Championship hopes are dashed if Kyrie cant be Kyrie.

In the 2013 playoffs
Wade averaged 15.9
Bosh averaged 12.1
Ray Allen averaged 10.2
Chalmers averaged 9.4

We're getting Bosh type scoring from TT.
Shump is giving us Chalmers type scoring.

I think an injured Kyrie can shift back and forth from the Wade and Allen type of production. The key is for JR to continue to be a double figure scorer as well. Sometimes have the big nights, sometimes just provide the scoring off the bench.

Not to mention Mozgov > Birdman. Battier = Delly

That Heat team went 7 games and beat the Spurs in the finals.

LeBron, tough defense, solid contributions from others was enough.

We can do this. Just like Wade did for the Heat. We just need one or two big games in the ECF and Finals from Kyrie.

Keep the faith.

I thought you said you operated out of the post a la STAT?

Pip was pretty much the LeBron of those leagues. It's a shame he never decided to go pro. The world missed out on one of the greatest ever to lace them up.

LeBron must be foaming at the mouth watching these two teams. Both inexperienced and very, very beatable. If Kyrie can get anywhere near 100%, we'll be in good shape.

Houston has quite a bit of experience. Four guys in the starting line-up that have been the Finals and two that have won it.

Really thought the Rockets would come out with some urgency.

Guess not.

Not sure how they ever won three in a row against the Clippers.

The Harden step backs aren't falling and here we are.

This series is over. Just cancel both conference finals, and wait till June 4th.

Corey Brewer right now...yikes. This is what it looks like when a role player isn't making shots. He's throwing some ugly shit at the rim right now.

The Rockets are so so so so bad defensively.

It is a joke.

Love listening to Howard give Smith a pep talk about not giving up, and Smith completely tuning him out. Hilarious, both are such clowns..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."