• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie Irving

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not comparable in any way. ..have you ever played a sport?

Wall was able to feel physically perfect aside from having a wrap on his off hsnd.

When you feel sharp pain in both legs on basically every play that completely changes the way you play it is completely debilitating and frustrating

Yeah, but Wall is a point guard, he needs to dribble and use his left hand, and he did it without any complaints. What about Dwight Howard putting up 20/10 in 40 minutes last night on a sprained knee? Kevin McHale played the whole playoffs with a broken foot and put up 20/10. Kyrie is soft, there's no two ways around it. How many MRIs do we need to confirm that?

6 non displaced fractures that he doesn't run and jump on.

And Kyrie didn't say a word about his injuries for over 2 weeks. It was never even mentioned until Blatt brought it up after game 4 against Chicago when he got hurt in game 2 against Boston.

He's a PG, he can't just dribble with one hand, especially going up against Teague. In fact, he had a nasty block using that injured hand. Mind over matter.

I haven't. Nor have I read that he has, which is something that is sometimes reported in the media

But that's why I asked. If the answer to the question of why he hasn't gotten one recently is that he has gotten on recently, then that's the answer. Or if the answer is that he's already had quite a few and they don't want to give him another, that's a fair answer as well.

Like I said, I was honestly just asking, not trying to make a rhetorical point or suggestion. Maybe I'm just holding out a secret hope that is a magic arrow they wanted to keep in their quiver until seeing that rest wasn't working.

These organizations don't necessarily share that kind of info.

Frankly, I don't know what else to say, except that we should all assume that the folks at CC have done all they can.

Any word yet on the MRI? I feel like we should hear something soon if they did it after the shootaround.

BTW, any and all dumbfucks who are going full-on insane and giving Ky crap for not being TEH FULL AWESOMENESS right now need to STFU. Maybe he should've actually been as much of a dick as Windfarts kept accusing him of being, b/c some of you deserve nothing better than that.

Yeah, but Wall is a point guard, he needs to dribble and use his left hand, and he did it without any complaints. What about Dwight Howard putting up 20/10 in 40 minutes last night on a sprained knee? Kevin McHale played the whole playoffs with a broken foot and put up 20/10. Kyrie is soft, there's no two ways around it. How many MRIs do we need to confirm that?
Oh please. Are you really trying to say having a bad wrist is comparable to having bad legs and playing basketball?

Don't know if serious. :cha (63):

BTW, any and all dumbfucks who are going full-on insane and giving Ky crap for not being TEH FULL AWESOMENESS right now need to STFU. Maybe he should've actually been as much of a dick as Windfarts kept accusing him of being, b/c some of you deserve nothing better than that.

Okay everyone, how is this post not like the others?

I think your point has merit, but just as a bit of friendly advice, you might want to tone some of that down a bit.

So Kyrie is trying to play on injury. Probably only good for 20-25 minutes.

Why not bring him off the bench, and give him an opportunity to attack the 2nd unit, and not get torched by Teague every play?

realKyrieFans.com is the site you're looking for.

The question isn't about Kyrie's effectiveness. I hate to say it, but having Kyrie and Delly split minutes is going to be much better than Delly and JH/MM/Trix. People have already pointed out stats about why this is the case. Anyone who thinks this team is better in the short-term without Kyrie, even now, is crazy.

The bigger question is the long-term. I.E., if resting Kyrie for two weeks will let him play at a higher level against Golden State, and we can still win the series against ATL, that is why he should rest. It's all about the long-term. If resting him for those two weeks won't do anything, and he won't get worse, then he needs to play and we need to hope he learns to adjust playing with pain. Either way the situation does not sound good to me. #InLBJWeTrust

Okay everyone, how is this post not like the others?

I think your point has merit, but just as a bit of friendly advice, you might want to tone some of that down a bit.

I've followed this board more than long enough.

I know the feculence that was thrown his way going back to before he was even drafted.

No idea how some of you post positively about him given what you've said in the last few years.

Kyrie's gutted out game after game at well below 100%... yet people are calling him soft for speaking to the media about his injury. Pathetic.

Everyone was ready to stick a fork in Kyrie after Game 4 against the Bulls as well, then he bounced back with 25 huge points in Game 5. Can't wait for him to shut up the haters once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."