• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Johnny Manziel: Swan Won't Return His Calls

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Obsession makes people do crazy things.

11138122_693663040761472_2595030426952180807_n.jpg

Ya. Just heard on the radio that faith in Johnny being completely straight-edge is dwindling. Apparently, he was at that Shaq party and people are saying he was drinking... Again..

It won't go away until he talks about it.

Ya. Just heard on the radio that faith in Johnny being completely straight-edge is dwindling. Apparently, he was at that Shaq party and people are saying he was drinking... Again..

It won't go away until he talks about it.
I highly doubt Johnny would drink at a party with media personalities who have spoken against him and his addictions.

Just looking at SAS I feel like my blood pressure just went through the roof.

If he's gonna drink socially or what not, then he just needs to come out and say it. It's only going to be worse when pictures surface of him drinking without him addressing the media.

No idea if he has or not, literally all of this has been word of mouth and dumb shits on Twitter.

Meh. I could not care less if he is out drinking; it's his free time. The bigger, more important question is: did he have his playbook with him?

I'm disappointed he hasn't addressed the media yet. I understand immediately following his release but I would have thought by now he would have had some media time. At least answer some questions people have about his issues. He doesn't have to go into detail but acknowledging he is working on things and the steps he's doing to correct them seem like a reasonable thing to expect. I would imagine that would help the recovery process because it adds accountability to himself.

I'm disappointed he hasn't addressed the media yet. I understand immediately following his release but I would have thought by now he would have had some media time. At least answer some questions people have about his issues. He doesn't have to go into detail but acknowledging he is working on things and the steps he's doing to correct them seem like a reasonable thing to expect. I would imagine that would help the recovery process because it adds accountability to himself.
why should he have to talk to the media about anything other than football?

With all the bullshit he spun during last year, he probably knows that nothing he says will be taken to heart.

It's called being a man, grown up & a professional athlete. You are no longer a kid in college where people adore you and you can come to the games hungover/buzzed and just say, "Well, we got the dubya, amirite?!"

You need to take actions for whatever negative thing you have done and own up to it. You see it all the time with athletes with drugs, domestic abuse, offensive language, other crimes...

Fans, players and friends/family are looking up to you and some care for your well-being, just show you can change on & off the field.

You are pretty much a star, you can not hide behind your PR team and scripted letters forever.

It's called being a man, grown up & a professional athlete. You are no longer a kid in college where people adore you and you can come to the games hungover/buzzed and just say, "Well, we got the dubya, amirite?!"

You need to take actions for whatever negative thing you have done and own up to it. You see it all the time with athletes with drugs, domestic abuse, offensive language, other crimes...

Fans, players and friends/family are looking up to you and some care for your well-being, just show you can change on & off the field.

You are pretty much a star, you can not hide behind your PR team and scripted letters forever.
This says much of what I wanted to respond with so no need to go into further commentary.

On a lighter note, please tell me this is true...

9S2376q.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."