• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie Irving

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest maybe not taking what some people said about Kyrie at some point quite so injuriously. It almost sounds personal.
Rest assured, Kyrie doesn't even know this place exists; he's not worried about how he's been treated here. It's okay.

Kyrie knows about RealCavsFans. There was a guy who posted on here a few years back that knew him personally and said as much. Waiters also knew about RCF.

there are many, many levels of injury between completely healthy and a complete tendon tear.

True but the levels between completely healthy and complete tendon tear is linear. You know which way it's progressing.

True but the levels between completely healthy and complete tendon tear is linear. You know which way it's progressing.

Why would you assume the bolded? This wouldn't be my first guess.

Kyrie Irving misses Cavaliers' shootaround, questionable for Game 2
ABC News-3 hours ago
Irving is officially questionable as the Cavs await tests scheduled for Friday morning that will likely include an MRI. Irving was unable to finish ...
Was that supposed to be an answer to the question. This is a guy who just had an MRI about a week ago. He has "tweaked" the knee several times since then. The question is if there is a change in his physical exam that has occurred that would warrant another MRI at this time.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1820/kyrie-irving/1
Kyrie Irving (knee) said he doesn't "have it right now" and remains questionable to play against the Hawks on Friday.

"The most frustrating thing is seeing holes in the defenses that I'm used to attacking," Irving said. "I tried to make one move and I accelerated and then I stopped and passed it." Luckily for the Cavs, Matthew Dellavedova has played beyond expectations and could start in Game 2 tonight. Irving missed shootaround and maybe the Cavs allow him to rest for a few days. Although, earlier this month he said rest isn't going to help him. Expect an update around 7:15 EDT.

May 22 - 2:44 PM

Do you know more or are you just speculating?
He's Kyrie's State Farm Twin...

nba_g_irving_b1_576.jpg

Sit him until he feels better. I think we can beat ATL without him. Give him two weeks off until June 4. That's my unscientific thought.

Last edited:
Was that supposed to be an answer to the question.

I thought your question was pertaining to whether or not Kyrie was having an MRI.

This is a guy who just had an MRI about a week ago. He has "tweaked" the knee several times since then. The question is if there is a change in his physical exam that has occurred that would warrant another MRI at this time.

I would say so, considering they've decided to conduct another MRI today.

Damn, can't catch a break.

Agree with Ben on twitter, if 6 days rest does nothing not sure what 3 days would accomplish.

Was that supposed to be an answer to the question. This is a guy who just had an MRI about a week ago. He has "tweaked" the knee several times since then. The question is if there is a change in his physical exam that has occurred that would warrant another MRI at this time.

he's reinsured himself since the initial MRI, there doesn't have to be a change in the exam for it to make sense to be safe and check out out when talking about a professional athlete who is in pain.

My question is why haven't we heard anything at all about the MRI results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."