• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

ECF Game 3 | Hawks @ Cavs | May 24th, 2015 | 8:30pm EST | Cavs lead 2-0

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Lebron is about to collapse from exhaustion, Kyrie's legs are about to fall off, Shump's groin is about to swell as big as his fro, and Atlanta has yet to play close to their best basketball. Delly will be our best player today, and that is never a good thing. I'm so certain that the Cavs will lose this series (in fact, lose in 6 games) that I vow to quit my job & to never post again on RCF if the Cavs make the finals.
Mark it down fellas get this guy outta here. It's gonna be a sweep, anyone who thinks less is a moron.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but during the Clippers collapse, they were saying that only a record of something like 9-27 for teams down 3-1 to win the series. When a team goes down 3-0 they're something like 0-140. So to me that means there are more sweeps in NBA history, than 3-1 series. We win this game, we guarantee we win the series, couldn't be more important.

Go Cavs.

delevebova
deledova
Delydola

If you guys think of other ways for Barkley and Shaq to fuck of Matt's last name tweet them or some shit.

BelladLovsrs?

Prediction: bad news for the Hawks. LBJ finds his 3 point shot today. Rains 3's in the Q and he gets 15 assists to a cutting JR and Shump once the paint opens up because of it. 110-90 Cavs.

To be fair, the Hawks are gonna give us everything they possibly have left in them tonight.

Too bad it's the Cavs.....at home.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."