• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Matthew Dellavedova

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Delly is a badass in this press conference. They're goading him and goading him and he's straight shutting them down. "Horford pulled my arm down. I dove for a loose ball and turned to pass it out so there wasn't a jump ball." LBJ also standing up for Delly.

Press people: WATCH the goddamn replays. Horford pulls him down, Korver happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

NOTHING ELSE. For fuck's sake.

What's funny is that the very same dinosaurs who pine for the "good old days" of "tough" and "gritty" basketball are the ones up in arms against a guy who gives 100% on every play and plays every game as if it's his last.

Give Delly the max for taking down players with his hustle and grit and heart and for living rent free in the Bulls' and Hawks' heads.

P.S. Idiots who watch the Korver and Horford replays and see anything dirty probably shouldn't be left to fend for themselves in society as they aren't mentally capable.

P.P.S. Fuck you, Reggie.

NBA has become soft.

Thats what Reggie said in Jimmy Kimmel's show some months ago.

Good for JJ for not kicking Horford's face into fragments across the courts, because that should have been the natural reaction.

Last edited:
This is all such bullshit. I can't believe how much Webber and Reggie went on and on about it during the game. Delly dove for a loose ball and Korver got hurt and we're gonna villainize him over it? Horford pulled Dully down, how is it his fault? Is he responsible for gravity? Fuck the press man, just fuck them.

Why are none of the pressers uploaded online other than the one I care least about?

Everyone hates scrappy white guys.
When you say this it makes me think of Kurt Rambis lol, and I recall Rambis being thrown around like a rag doll on occasion too. Atlanta is frustrated they are being beat by a Cleveland team missing 2/3 of its big 3. They feel they should be better but they are not able to beat us. Delly is a convenient way to direct their frustrations. They are losing because Delly is cheating and putting players' careers at risk? I'm not buying it. This is the ECF and delly is fighting EVERY PLAY to make things happen and Atlanta can't keep up.

Now the media and the Hawks have planted the "Delly is dirty" seed. Now the next time a ref sees Delly dive for a loose ball, will he receive a flagrant for it if he bumps into a player? Not liking the way this seems to be headed, especially as we head to the finals, when these sorts of decisions will matter most.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."