• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Steph looked a little tentative going to the paint after that incident. Can't blame him at all, but he missed some easy layups he normally makes in his sleep after that. Still knocked down threes like he didn't miss a beat (other than the airball), but I wonder how long it's going to be in his head that he will be scared to go into the paint. It could be psychological after awhile.

But he is probably lucky he didn't get hit again in the head once he came back. Who knows what that could have done or what damage has really already been done. He took a nasty fall.

There are also a lot of bad defenders in the league. Why don't we make it easier for them? Let's bring back hand checking.

How about this - for those who suck at free throws, let's award them 2 points per made FT so they don't feel left out.

Or, they can choose to let a family member under the age of 10 shoot for them in the 4th quarter only.

You're going to the 10 year old well a lot. Make the freethrow, don't make the freethrow. I couldn't give less of a fuck. But it just makes basketball so freaking boring. I might as well start watching baseball. Might as well forget about the rest of the game and just have freethrow shooting contests to decide who wins.

You're going to the 10 year old well a lot. Make the freethrow, don't make the freethrow. I couldn't give less of a fuck. But it just makes basketball so freaking boring. I might as well start watching baseball. Might as well forget about the rest of the game and just have freethrow shooting contests to decide who wins.

Because a 10 year old can hit free throws at a better clip than these boneheads.

It isn't boring to me. It's either refreshing to know you can get back in the game by exploiting a team's weakness or frustrating to know you have a bafoon on your team.

Make your FTs.

Because a 10 year old can hit free throws at a better clip than these boneheads.

It isn't boring to me. It's either refreshing to know you can get back in the game by exploiting a team's weakness or frustrating to know you have a bafoon on your team.

Make your FTs.

I get your point, don't get me wrong there. I'm not just arguing for the sake of arguing. And I'm glad someone enjoys the exploit. It's just not for me.

I had a similar injury/fall in High School. Unlike, Steph, no other part of my body cushioned the eight-foot drop to the floor. Knocked my ass out and I had a pretty bad concussion with very obvious symptoms.

As he was not knocked out, and did not exhibit off-dialated pupils, nausea and could walk straight, it doesn't look like he had a severe concussion. Wouldn't be surprised if he does have a minor one though, in which event he should rest for 3-5 days. Another knock to the head would be bad business for him.

Finals are starting on the same date regardless of how long these series last.
I don't think that's the point.

Point is we're resting and they're playing.

Give the team the OPTION of shooting free throws, on fouls judged to be intentional. They can also just inbound the ball.

BOOM! Solved your problem!

The league should hire me!

Doug Collins was actually decent as an in game commentator, bring him back. You are killing his brain cells having him converse with Jalen Rose every other day.

Even if both Golden State and Cleveland did sweep, the NBA had a commercial prior to last night's game saying the finals begin June 4. It's not being moved and most likely never was.

That's precisely what I do not want this Cleveland team to be. That arrogance is damaging to morale and silly.

The media was doing that with Chicago in our series vs. them. Then we came in and punched them in their ####ing mouth.

The NBA is officially a joke.

They say no flagrant 2 for Howard because (it wasn't excessive) he actually connected with the back of his hand and was trying to extricate himself from the play.

Very much a double standard with regards to the JR Smith incident.

The only reason Delly got a tech and is being questioned as a dirty player is because the NBA can't afford to have more players out for the playoffs with all the injuries occurring.

At the end of the day this is all entertainment but it's a huge joke.

Curry's arm in a sleeve tonight. Says it's fine but we know all too well what an elbow injury can do to a superstar in the playoffs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."